Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Bull Trainer

After an apparent hiatus from the world of hotwifing, Suzy gave me a download of some of her recent flirtations with other men.  I was (as usual) extremely horny, and her "cuckold conversation" made me that much hornier.

She's chatting with a new younger guy and a guy she chatted with before.  This amounts to an interesting race as to who will become "Friend #7".

In one corner, we have a young, fit stud that is less than half Suzy's age.  A few days ago, she showed me his photo and she seemed to have the same schoolgirl crush voice as she had with the waiter "Cory" several years ago, long before she was officially a hotwife.  I didn't know she was still actively looking for "bulls" and I was pleasantly surprised that she had chatted this young buck up.

It turns out that he is a student, lives at home only a few miles from us.  Definitely cannot host.  He has the "goldilocks" amount of sexual experience for Suzy (I think), meaning not too much, not too little.  He wants to explore having sex with a MILF and is fully aware of her cuckold fantasy of him taking her while I watch.  A plus (for me) is he likes the idea of having some naughty photos taken (will these be selfies/taken by Suzy/taken by me?).  Suzy let me in on her conversations with him, and I enjoy reading her convos with prospective lovers.  She made it clear about our situation, and was direct with him.  I found that hot, as does he.  Oh, and the parts she "left out": that he is a part time fitness trainer and masseuse.  I know that he has seen some photos of Suzy, understands what she wants, and is interested.  So the question is: who will train who?  The thought of Suzy "training" him to pleasure her is pretty hot to this husband!

Or in the other corner, there is a fellow that contacted her regularly when she was starting to find partners, had a girlfriend that was OK with him playing (allegedly) and now they are broken up and he has a condo to himself.  I don't recall a lot of the physical details of this guy, but Suzy does seem interested in getting to know him better.  And likes the idea of him being able to host, as the younger guys in our area are less able to do so.  I believe they share the same profession.  Maybe that's part of the appeal to her?  She can have a little monkey business, then talk business?!

As Suzy was (unexpectantly) giving me the low down on these potential lovers, I was rock hard and she was playing with my balls and cock while I was fully clothed (hey, remember my last post about kinky reversals?!?!).  She stroked me and I came, making a big mess of my shirt, shorts, and underwear.  I guess I had a big load from all this cuckold talk.  Of course, Suzy had her orgasm before this, and taunted me as to whether I'd be able to go another round.  Happy to report, I got it up and had a second handjob orgasm.  Yay Us!!

8 comments:

  1. This is a bit unexpected since your wife recently called of the whole cuck/hotwife thing. What made her change her mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably the best answer is "it's complicated". I'll see if I can get Suzy to weigh in on this!

      Delete
  2. So hot when our wives let us in on these conversations. Frankly, maybe both of these potential bulls would be the best plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do appreciate this. It's a turnon to hear the way she talks about our relationship, what sort of fantasy she has, and the types of questions she asks potential lovers. I sometimes wish that I were copied on these emails, but I know that Suzy enjoys the freedom of having such naughty conversations without any husband interference.

      Agree, they each have pros and cons! I would rather enjoy her sampling them both!

      Delete
  3. This is great news that your wife is going ahead. I know she had quit the cuckolding scene, but, as you described in a post a while back, she was thinking re-entering the cuckolding arena. You are a lucky man to have such a wonderful wife. But... my personal hope is that she does not make you have too many orgasms out of this, i.e. that she imposes some kind chastity on you. But that is just my personal or subjective view of things: for instance I have not had an orgasm in 3 months and 3 weeks, though I have fucked my wife during this period: I just pull out before I have an orgasm and simply leave it at that. Which is something that my wife has grow to like (my not having orgasms, while she has as many as she wants).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very lucky husband. I do think cuckolding has improved our communication. If you can talk to your wife about "boyfriend problems", you can talk to her about anything!

      Delete
  4. Isn't a "bull trainer" technically a....Cowboy? :)

    ReplyDelete