Saturday, May 20, 2017

Rediscovering Kinks - CFNM and Dirty Talking

Thursday, I greeted Suzy at the door fully nude.  We began kissing and I quickly got hard.  Just getting an erection feels great.  As I've gotten older, my spontaneous erections have gone way down. Gone are the teenage days when a bikini ad tented up my pants.  There's "morning wood" but it's just not the same when I'm not fully conscious and Suzy isn't a participant in my hardon.  

And by "participate" I really mean that she feels, sees, comments.  I really do think that a male getting a hardon for a woman is the ultimate compliment he can give her - after all, he has no control over it.  She always feels her lover's erection, but seeing, observing, commenting is a big fetish of mine, the CFNM fetish.

As we were standing there, my wife felt my erection and "checked me out", saying, "your balls are really tight".  There are certain trigger words that she says that excite me: cock, balls, cuckold, orgasm, come, my lover(s).  When we were first married she would give me handjobs in a more sitting position (now, she usually rests with her head on my chest, then scoots over to avoid my load).  She would say in a sexy voice something like , "oh, your balls are getting tight, looks like you're about to come".  I had no idea that my balls contracted as I approached orgasm.  And in some ways, it seemed like it became a conditioned response, that she knew before me when I was going to blow my load, and announcing the movement of my testes seemed to push me over the edge.  Anyway, this type of dirty talk makes me feel that she "knows" me sexually.

This dead giveaway was one reason why Suzy was so good at ruining my orgasm, when that was something we enjoyed doing.  She would sit up and observe my arousal progressing, and my body just highlighted when I was going to come, and she could time removing the stimulation.  This makes me feel like I'm an animal to be observed and controlled.

And, I have had some pretty fantastic CFNM handjob/breast sex orgasms.  I can think of a fantastic session we had when we visited the place we used to live; we found ourselves alone in a hotel room but she was on her period.  She was wearing jeans and a t shirt; I was horny, it was during the day and she said "I'll take care of you".  I got fully undressed and she positioned herself between my legs and stroked me until I came.  So hot!  And the time when she told me to wear a condom for titty sex.  I got so turned on with her pressing her D-cups against each other to increase the stimulation of my cock, and she just watched me pump away - later telling me she thought it was "sexy" watching me fill the condom with semen.

In CFNM kink play, I do prefer her to be in sexy/revealing clothes.  Jog bra and yoga pants - yes!  Catwoman outfit - please!  Naughty Santa's Helper!  Her PJs do have pretty good cleavage views!  

I really like sex with the lights on.  I like to be watched.  I am a CFNM fan and I'm horny.

*  *  *  *  *

We ended this session with the Hitachi over her clit, and her firmly holding my cock and balls (she actually did use both hands).  We both enjoy the risk in her squeezing very hard on me as she comes.  And I did continue the rush of being fully nude while she had her full PJ outfit on.  She came VERY hard, and basically just passed out asleep, sexually content.

2 comments:

  1. She is truly a naughty vixen. You've got a keeper there.

    ReplyDelete