Saturday, April 22, 2017

Q & A part deux

13: Is there anybody right now you’d like to have sex with?

- Yes, my wife Suzy!
14: Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex?

- Oral sex in our bedroom is uni-directional, me going down on Suzy; and I love it, especially when she comes.  Her scent is a little too strong for me just before and just after her flow, but otherwise it's just lovely.  Of all the sex acts we perform, for me it feels like I am truly "making love" to her.  Especially love it when she is nicely shaved down there, it's such a turn on.  I wish it was more consistent to get her to climax, but perhaps I need more practice...
15: Most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you during sex?

- I have farted exactly during my ejaculation; but I think more embarrassing than that was for me to ejaculate (twice) while performing cunnilingus on Suzy.  The first time sort of ruined things for both, but the second time I was able to man up and finish the job on her.  Her moaning was just so damn sexy...
16: A song you’d listen to during hard/rough/kinky sex?

- Just about anything by Led Zeppelin or AC/DC sounds about right.
17: A song you’d listen to during soft/slow/passionate sex?

- Foolish Game by Chris Isaac, over and over, I suppose.
18: Are you into dressing up for sex?

- I have a strong CFNM fetish, but I do enjoy wearing thongs; the feel of the fabric up my ass is erotic and I think I have a conditioned response or something, that whenever I wear thongs, something sexy will happen.  I do love it when Suzy wears sexy outfits, I like "unwrapping" her as, sort of on a body part by body part basis.
19: Would you prefer sex in the bath or sex in the shower?

- Shower, but Suzy generally refuses.  She is one of those women that is "always cold" and does not want to share the warm water.  At least that's what I think anyway.  
20: If you could have sex with anyone right now, who would it be?

- Suzy.  Now.
21: Have you ever had a threesome? If not, would you?

- No, and I want it desperately.  A MFM that is.  If you haven't figured out from my blog, satisfying my wife is the ultimate sexual high for me.  The thought of her being pampered by four horny hands, two mouths, and two hard cocks is super erotic.  I only worry about the Inigo Montoya syndrome.  That is, I've been wanting that for so long, maybe when it finally happens something could go wrong (e.g., I can't perform, he can't perform, one of us comes too soon, we don't clique somehow, etc.)  
22: Do you/would you use sex toys?

- Very frequently.  Please realize that most times we are intimate, it's very late at night and I'm not ready to perform acrobatic sex.  So perhaps my oral sex game isn't what it should be, or whatnot.  So, I frequently use toys on her, and she does have fantastic orgasms.  I normally finger her pussy while the vibe is on her clit, but frankly we have a lot of sex toys that we don't use, and I'd like to alternate more.  Especially with some insertables.  Suzy doesn't seem to like it as much, but when I inserted a big dildo in her pussy, it was super exciting to me to watch her labia stretching to accept the phallus.  I loved that.  I will note that most of our sex toys meant to be applied to me are mainly there to reduce or slow down my sexual pleasure, but all of them are to enhance hers.
23: Have you ever sent someone a dirty text/picture?

- Yes.  We have done two erotic photo shoots of her that were intended for her lovers or potential lovers for her dating website.  Very, very sexy experience being the photographer and trying to compose a photo of your wife that would arouse another male.  I got one with my hard cock in it, but I noticed she didn't send that one, LOL.  And yes, sexting is an important part of our pre-sex foreplay.
24: Would you have sex with your best friend?

- Yes, Suzy is my best friend.
25: Is there anything you do after sex? (for example, smoke, eat, drink)

- When I was younger, I'd fall asleep immediately, but nowadays I get amped up.  It depends if I come or not.  If I don't come, I usually help her get dressed, then take a sleeping pill and cuddle with my hardon pressed against her ass.  If I do come, I usually bask in paralytic post-orgasmic bliss for a few minutes, then clean up, then take a sleeping pill, then cuddle with my soft cock against her ass.

4 comments:

  1. Great responses. You truly love your wife and adore her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed that your wife's blog, Her side of the Story, has been deleted. I loved her site. Is there a reason why she decided to withdraw it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,

      I am glad to hear that you enjoyed reading my blog and I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but yes, I have decided to delete my blog. There are several reasons as to why. The most important one is being that I decided that being a hot wife and cuckholdong my husband is not a lifestyle that I prefer. I have decided to not continue in this lifestyle any further. It's a lifestyle that my husband enjoys and I decided to "try" it out becasue that is what he desired and as his wife I thought I would see if it was for me. Unfortunately, it is not for me. I prefer being a monogamous wife. Therefore, I decided to delete my blog.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your reply, Queen Suzy. You dared to do what most women would not: try it. This is extraordinary in itself. Your feelings in the end were that it was just not for you. This is fine of course. It is important that you do what you feel is best for yourself. And I am sure that your husband, who may be a bit disappointed, understands. You are a fine and fascinating and wonderful woman. Of that I have no doubts. We have to respect your decision here, because it is really 'yours', one that was well thought out. Thanks again for replying.

    ReplyDelete