Tuesday, April 11, 2017

91 questions (from JF Break)

Idea came from fellow blogger JF Break Out.  

1:When did you lose your virginity?

- I was 17 and it was with a girl I knew from elementary school and we ended up dating in HS.  It was not a good experience, probably for either of us.  I remember feeling very awkward about rolling the condom on and feeling really guilty after I had ejaculated.  She was not a virgin, she had been with an older man, which now that I think about it, seems like it would be illegal.  I think we did it a few times.  She had a unique last name (e.g., easily google-able), I had a rough idea of what she wanted to do career-wise, but I still could not find her on google/stalk search.    
2: Rough sex or soft sex?

- Rough.  I think sex is inherently rough (I'm usually on top of her in missionary and I outweigh her by ~40 pounds - that always struck me as maybe a bit uncomfortable for her?) and messy.  My arousal and orgasm are much more intense when she pinches my nipples, slaps/squeezes my balls, spanks me, etc.  Love that.
3: Do you have any unusual kinks/fetishes?

- My blog is mostly about my kinks and I'm forever grateful to my wife for exploring them.  We've done a lot of pretty kinky stuff together, but I have a pretty vivid imagination.  Top ones that we have done are cuckolding, CFNM, male orgasm denial, and cock and ball torture.  Definitely would like to watch her get fucked and be watched (us fucking, a MFM threesome, or her dominating me).
4: Weirdest place you’ve had sex?

- In the community jacuzzi at the apartment building I stayed in my senior year of college.  I entered her but I don't believe I came.  The thrill of being caught was exciting.  Also did it in a van on a side street in a very fancy neighborhood before a very fancy dinner; I came that time, but we used a condom.  Can't have a mess in the family van!
5: Favourite sex position?

- Hands down, wife on top.  Not that I'm lazy, it's just so erotic to watch her use me for her sexual pleasure, focusing on her own orgasm and placing her hands on my chest to get leverage.  My love language is "physical touch" and I just love feeling her body on top of mine; have I mentioned I love it when she touches my chest?  Makes me feel strong and manly I guess.  I have a lot more stamina in this position, as well.  I think I've only come a few times in this position, and one time it was when she first started pinching my nipples, so I was super turned on.
6: Do you like to be dominant or submissive?

- Haha, pretty obvious I like to be submissive.  I do have a dominant fantasy of tying her up and "forcing" her to have many, many orgasms.
7: Have you ever had any one night stands?

- No.
8: Sex on the bed, couch or the floor?

- Mainly the bed, but sometimes we've done it on the floor and in our closet to muffle the sound when we have company over.
9: Have you ever had sex in a public place?

- Yes, see number 4 above.  In addition, the day she became a hotwife (which was done in her vehicle) we did it in her vehicle as well.  We were like horny teenagers and couldn't wait for marital reclaim sex.  Suzy seemed much more comfortable with this than me, frankly.
10: Have you ever been caught masturbating?

- Not that I can remember...nobody talks about fight club!
11: What does your favourite sexy underwear look like?

- I like it when she wears matching bra and thongs, and it's fun when she wears panties that have a message on them that informs what will or won't happen, (e.g., "Access Denied", "Lucky"). 
12: How often do you have sex?

- Not much lately, but I keep good track of our orgasms on this page.  Long term average is Suzy comes about 6 times per month, I come about 3 times per month.

2 comments:

  1. Cool idea for a post. I'm surprised that your wife only averages 6 orgasms a month. However numbers don't matter if you are both happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along. There is a total of 91 questions, so continue on!!

    ReplyDelete