Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Part 2: Birth Control Options for a Hotwife

Summing up, I have a vasectomy yet sometimes we use condoms for convenience.  The first convenient reason being that we don't want my load in hard-to-clean places, like her vehicle, a sibling's house, things like that.

Or, there's the other reason: when Suzy is almost starting or almost finishing her period.  She will typically tell me to use a condom.

Such was the case in our first intercourse session of 2017.  I had no problems rolling it on, and I got really excited about having sex with her.  I entered, and penetrated her slowly like she likes.  But then, I thought of something that aroused me intensely and made me come faster than I would have liked.

So for some more background, Suzy seemed to want to go away from condom usage with her lover.  She floated the idea by me and I gave her some feedback.  On their 3rd playdate, his second round of intercourse, he did not use a condom, but he pulled out and ejaculated onto her stomach.  Then, on their 4th playdate, he actually came inside her, giving her a "creampie".  We did not have reclaim sex that time, for various reasons.  Needless to say, that is a big step in a cuckolding relationship.

So, as I am penetrating my wife with my condom-wrapped cock and as she is approaching orgasm, I start to think about the fact that I haven't had a lot of sex with Suzy, and realize that the last time she played with him, he dropped his load inside her.  Here I am (the one that's snipped, monogamous, and her husband) fucking her with a condom.  That "double standard" caught my attention and therefore I couldn't get it out of my head.  We actually ended up coming at the same time, which is nice.  At any rate, I was turned on by the discrepancy, it made me feel extremely submissive, so I came.

I really have no idea as to what's going on with her lover, or the chances for any men that might be "pinch hitters" for her primary extramarital lover while he is "out of commission".  Suzy has told me that she's a "one man hotwife" (although I think she really means "two man" hotwife, lol) so it's not clear if she will remain "faithful" to him or she will seek other more physically capable studs.  Or, if she will take a break from hotwifing.  Time will tell.

Meanwhile, we had our second intercourse session of 2017.  It was more romantic/tender than usual.  I really had no expectation of sex.  Back in the day, I used to give Suzy a lot of massages, especially during Desperate Housewives.  It was a fun experience for us, as I'd probably be massaging mainly her feet for say 30 min, and she would sometimes stroke me to get me hard.  Then, we'd go upstairs and have sex.  Well, this time, she has had some back issues, and I massaged her.  This arouses her, it is foreplay for her.  She practically asked for an orgasm, so I gave her one in the way she typically enjoys.  I then took my clothes off and wanted to get a good erection by being on top of her.  She really didn't say much, so I entered her.  I might have asked her it was ok for me to come inside her, she said yes, and we had a nice session of sex.  It was more "making love" than normal, if that makes sense.  She surprised me by reaching to my chest with both hands and pinching my nipples HARD.  I came almost immediately.  Perhaps it was the shock of that, given the context.  I'm curious to know what Suzy was thinking.  But, I do like it when she's rough with me.  A LOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment