Sunday, January 1, 2017

My Bride's thoughts!

I'm never going to whittle down my backlog of draft blog posts if I keep adding new ones.  Anyway, just wanted to give a shout-out to my hotwife's thoughts on our cuckolding adventure.  Always great to hear her perspective!  Love that woman!

We talked about it briefly today, and the major thing I got wrong in my writeup on the wife watching/hotel fantasy is that I will not be locked in chastity.  Anyway, she's pretty specific about her expectations in her post.

Happy New Year!

Cheers
sherulestherooster

1 comment:

  1. Catching up on my reading from the hectic holiday time when I found hardly any time to visit blog land. I've enjoyed catching up on your recent posts and am ever intrigued by the dynamic you and Suzy share. I think it's just wonderful how you guys have progressed in your Dom/sub/hotwifing lifestyle while still maintaining a loving commitment to each other. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, from an "everyman" perspective. It's good to see and read something that is real and not some glorified "reality" blog.

    I have not read Suzy's blog and am looking forward to hearing her perspective. I'll be perusing her writings in the coming weeks.

    All the best for 2017!
    sublove

    ReplyDelete