Saturday, December 31, 2016

Her cuckold fantasy

I picked up Suzy from her out of state trip.  I did not masturbate, but I did a fair amount of email drafting of fantasies, and working on some blog posts.  I was horny to say the least.  We finally got a little time to be alone, and I was erect just about the entire time we cuddled and talked.  I really wanted something sexual to happen, but she delayed it until later.

As we cuddled, she gave me an update on some of her sexual fantasies.  I remember when we were first married, she claimed to never have any fantasies.  It's super exciting to me that she's driving some naughty sexual escapades now.  YES!

At any rate, Suzy is now comfortable with me watching her have sex with Friend #6; he is also comfortable with it.  Here's my understanding of the date:

Suzy and I will arrive at the hotel room and get settled in.  Her bull wants me locked up in chastity for the initial round.  They will have sex, with me watching.  He will likely be using a condom (reason follows).  Suzy is a little nervous about this, in the vein of "once you watch me having sex with another male, that can't be undone".  She does seem excited for me to observe his orgasm, she said his first one is very  intense.  When they are done, I will have sex with Suzy.  Curiously, there was some talk about her FwB being jealous of watching me having sex with my wife.  She explained why - not really important to describe here.  Anyway, he is comfortable with me watching them, but if he gets uncomfortable with me having sex with Suzy, he will simply leave the room, and will be summoned later for round 3.  The reason that he will wear a condom for Round 1 is that Suzy wants to give fellatio so that he can get it up for round 3.  Presumably, I am also allowed to watch again.  THEN, I am to be dismissed and they will have a "sleepover".  She expects that they will have more sex, presumably in the morning when they wake up.

That's the working script of how our first live cuckolding event will play out.  I do think some details need to be worked out, but the estimated time for this is later in January or February.  Friend #6 is traveling quite a bit.  There is a possibility of a solo playdate next weekend, but Suzy wasn't that optimistic on that.  I suspect it will be refined as the time approaches.

*  *  *  *  *
We "reconnected" after all this cuckold talk and Suzy wore her new VS PJ's.  While I wouldn't say it's overtly sexy/naughty (meaning, she could wear it around the house), it did give me easy access to everything I needed to get her motor running.  She had a lovely G-spot/fingering vibe on her clit orgasm.  I really felt her vaginal contractions nicely, and I could tell it was an intense climax.  She told me to roll over, and she gave me a long tease and denial session with some nipple pinching and cock and ball torture.  She then said that she wanted her clothes back on, so I put her panties and PJ bottoms back on, all the while still sporting my erection.  I played with her back as she fell asleep, and she said, "I love the cuddling and attention I get when you're denied.  I'm probably going to get breakfast in bed tomorrow, right?".  Yes, the Queen got breakfast in bed!

I sent her my email of fantasies I've been having, one of which nicely overlapped with HER fantasy above.  I expect that she will give me some feedback at some point, and there's a rumor that she may blog.  And, by they way, she liked/endorsed my 2017 sexual goals!  Yay!  

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to the two of you! I haven't figured out how to follow you but am following you through caged lion's blog. He very nicely lets me know when you have posted a new blog and includes a link. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Collaredmichael,
      Thank you for the kind words and interest in our blog. You can check out my bride's thoughts (her bog is http://her-side-of-the-story-queen-suzy.blogspot.com/), or linked to the right in my blog list as "Her side of the story.."

      Anyway, send my regards to caged lion - I appreciate that. Funny you should ask, but I added a "Follow by Email" gadget at the top right of my page. I tested it out. My post from yesterday sent me an email today, as I had registered my gmail account on my own blog. I realize I don't really need to do that, but I figured that Suzy might appreciate it. there are times when I can't exactly text her to check out a new blog post on my kinky thoughts about her cuckolding. LOL. Anyway, the service does work, if you are so inclined.

      happy new years!
      Cheers

      Delete