Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Suzy's Playdate... Going all the way

Suzy followed up her "no sex" playdate last Friday.  It was a start and stop kinda thing, he originally cancelled on her for Wednesday, and there was some back and forth but Thursday night, as Suzy and I were playing, she said they were getting together for sex Friday.  We had some playful sexting banter during the day - I recall I texted her that I hope she's as wet as I am (from my pre-come thinking about it).

She said she'd be back by 8 or so, so I started to get a little concerned when it was past 8.  I took care of some domestic things, then shook a martini while I screwed around looking at cuckold blogs and forums.  She finally texted me and said she was done and heading home.  She explained to me that because her "cover" was going out with the ladies for dinner, she had to stop by and get some fast food before coming home.  I realized that I should go meet her at said fast food place.  She was eating in her vehicle alone, and told me the high level naughty details.

I asked about condoms, and she said they didn't use them.  He came inside her twice.  I was caught off guard by that.  She told me that he was snipped, and so I thought that down the line, if he works out, going bareback was a possibility.  But he came inside her.  Twice.

The bad news is that she did not orgasm.  She seemed a little "meh" about the encounter because she didn't come.  All I could think about was rectifying that situation.

When we finally had some adult time, she came out and I practically ripped her PJs off her.  She had to be expecting that.  We both wanted her to come.  Bad.  I hadn't gone done on her in a long time, so I suggested cunnilingus.  She gave me this look, but I just thought I'd go for it.  The fact that two loads of another man's semen were inside her, near where I was licking didn't seem to register at the time.  I was horny, and I'm pretty sure she wanted to come badly.

I jumped in, going straight for her clitoris.  I didn't really notice anything unusual about her taste or smell, and I am pretty sure she was enjoying it... but she tapped out (which I really appreciated by the way) and then I moved to our quick, powerful new female orgasm technique.  I grabbed the Hitachi and then fingered her.  At this point, it dawned on me that there was another male's semen inside her that I was possibly coming into contact with.  Anyway, a man's gotta do what he's gotta do, and I needed my wife to orgasm.  It really didn't take her long - I'd like to think because of my cunnilingus - till I stopped the finger thrusting and then she came HARD.  I really felt her vaginal contractions on my finger.  This adds a whole new dimension to my enjoyment of her orgasms... that I can actually feel her come.  Awesome.

I gave her some post orgasm caresses, then really needed to take care of my own climax.  I know that I dropped a big load - her third of the night - inside her and then I think I passed out.

*  *  *  *  *
You might be asking: will Suzy play with him again?   She told me that she has a date with him on Friday, then glibly asked if I was jealous.  I think excited is a better word.  I'm curious to know Suzy's thoughts and am hoping she will respond.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that exciting adventure. It sounds like both of you had grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, can't imagine, what a momentous occasion for you guys! Great that you could be there for her to pick up where her date left off and made sure Suzy had a proper ending to the night. Thanks for sharing and good luck with her future adventures!
    sublove

    ReplyDelete