Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Suzy's new playmate

Suzy's last foray into extramarital play was in late June.  She handles all the arrangements with her playmates and she will give me a download on the latest developments periodically, when there is news to report and we can have some adult conversations.  She has had some ups and downs with regard to planned playdates with boytoys she's already played with.

Long story short, she unexpectedly met another guy that she became interested in over the past week or so.  She has done lots of sexting with him and they seem like they would connect well.  She said that she couldn't decide if he was cute, so, the coffee meet and greet.  That also went well.  So, they scheduled a makeout date for tonight.  Hott!

She had placed a limitation that nothing could happen below the belt on her.  She wanted to makeout with him to see if he's a good kisser, and 2nd base seemed easily obtainable for him.  They were both a little nervous, but got going in his bedroom with some kissing and then his clothing came off and her top came off.  Nothing below her waist.

Anyway, I am not sure if I am privvy to tell all of the details.  Suffice it to say that she enjoyed it and he had an orgasm.  Suzy has been pretty firm about making me wait for a "full" playdate, which seems to be a given at this point - just a matter of time.  My last orgasm was Aug 20, sex with her with our new "no thrust during her orgasm" technique, which I really want to try again.  So, it's been a while.  I've not had a lot of teasing and I was even locked in the chastity cage for a few days last week.  We've talked and I think we both think it's exciting for me to be locked when she has penetrative sex with him on her next playdate.  I am so blue-balled that I hope she changes her mind.  I need to ejaculate, and bad.

Over the past few days, with the prospects for her to regain her status as a "hotwife" and me as a "cuckold", I have been spewing out a lot of pre-come.  Literally, my shorts have been wet to the point that I can feel it as I walk.  So, we had this sexting exchange:

Her: OK, I'm coming home.
Me: Did you have a good time?
Her: < some emojis that seemed positive >
Me: Wow, I think I am about to come in my pants!
Her: So was he.  Lots of pre-cum!

Obviously, I couldn't wait for her to come home to give the details.  She did, and she had a good time.

Clearly, I am excited by the combination of her exploring her sexuality and the confidence that it is bringing her.  I wouldn't recommend cuckolding to everyone, but it's really kicked things up a notch for us!  My poor prostate... I need to come BAD!!!

Love you Queen Suzy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment