Thursday, September 1, 2016

Reaching our halfway mark - 50 female orgasms

A couple of days ago, Suzy nonchalantly asked me how we are doing on our sexual goal for the year.

You may recall that we have a 2016 resolution of Suzy having 100 orgasms.  We started out of the gates in spectacular fashion, but have tailed off since.  Last night - at least so far as my Orgasm Tracker is concerned, she had her 50th orgasm of the year.  I suspect that this is lower than the actual count, because I don't always remember to update the tracker, and she may or may not always inform me if she has masturbated (or, "taken a long shower" as it were).  Nevertheless, to quote Count Rugen, "let's just start with what we have":

50 female orgasms
19 male orgasms (husband)
7 male orgasms (play partner)

So, I need to get my act together.  There are 121 days left in 2016, so she needs to come every 2.4 days or about 3 times per week.  Three times per week is achievable!  Let's do this, Suzy!!

*  *  *  *  *

Suzy and I had a great date night last night.  We normally go out at least once a week, but we had a dry spell of about a month.  We spoke honestly and I think I helped sort her through some stuff she was unsure of.  She appreciated the comments made from my last post, as do I.  I didn't get through all the things i wanted to talk to her about.  What's on my mind lately is communication, so I suspect that I will have a series of posts on communication in marriage.

2 comments: