Saturday, May 7, 2016

Her Post Orgasmic Glow & Sexual Role Playing

Our sexy time has been hit hard, for various reasons.  Life getting in the way, as they say.

I'm not sure if I've blogged about this, but one thing I've been struggling with is the dominance/submissive thing in the bedroom.  Suzy has given me feedback that she likes her male partner to take charge, to be more assertive.  I typically ask her if she wants me to do a particular sex act.  I'll say something like, "Suzy, I'd like to go down on you, is that OK?".  The feedback she's giving me is that she would really just prefer that I go for it.  So, I've been trying to do that more.

Except when she resists.  Ugh.  As an example for this week, I wanted her to come, and using the Hitachi is the only option at the moment.  She resisted this pretty hard a couple of nights this week.  Last night I was determined and she paradoxically refused again.  But I kept at it, I was persistent.  I needed her to come.  She was very tired but gave up resisting me and allowed me to hold the Hitachi against her beautiful pussy.  She came hard.  We both loved it.  But what was particularly exciting to me was how sensitive her body was post-orgasm.  I was touching her all over and she gave me the best reactions to the stimulation.  I played with her breasts, armpits, back, side, neck, shoulder.  She was writhing in pleasure and then fell into a peaceful sleep.

This morning, she told me matter of factly that it was one of the most intense orgasms she's had.

*  *  *  *  *
A few days before, I had been getting a pain in my scrotum.  It festered for a bit, so I asked her to take a look at it (it's difficult for me to see what's going on down there, so I needed an expert opinion).  She even suggested that we could "play doctor".  I've wanted to role play more, so I thought this would be fairly exciting.  She was tired, so it wasn't a full-blown session.  But she did come out and examine my balls.  I was fully naked and she was in her typical PJ's.  I held my cell phone light in that area, and she carefully examined me.  Such a turnon!!  This was one of the sessions that she refused an orgasm, but she did play with me, and I was in deep sub-space arranging my nude body so that she could stimulate my various erogenous parts.  No orgasm, but a hot experience.  I'd really like to explore more role playing, especially of the CFNM variety.  Perhaps a more drawn out version of doctor/patient in which she examines and discusses my sex life, asks me how often I ejaculate and how often my wife orgasms, basically getting very personal, but as it turns out, she is a doctor that only sees male patients and encourages sex for the wife's pleasure.  We shall see!

Last week, I had done a hasty shave job and I think it was a razor burn.  I don't usually take a lot of time on my scrotum hair, but I did use a razor in the shower and I must have been a little too eager.  What surprised me was that it was a few days after that I felt the pain.  things are getting better now.

9 comments:

  1. You are a lucky guy that she seems open minded and also that she has communicated a bit of what she wants. I understand it's hard to swap from a sub to a dom frame of reference. In sub mode, I like my partner to make the decisions. I don't want to be asked. Sounds like she is in that mode.

    I suspect that it is two fold. On the one hand, she wants you to enjoy yourself ie the just go for it thing and also when in sub mode, for me anyway, I just want the other person to be in charge.

    My frustration comes from that my wife seems to see pretty much anything active when it comes to sex as somehow wrong and she does not get turned on.

    In my idealised world in my mind, if I were to take the dom role, I would like to sit down with my wife and find out what she likes and dislikes and so on. Is spanking ok & how hard, etc. What are the limits and then basically take charge and push her close to one or more of those limits. One reason I say that is that is what I would like from her. I don't want to ask to spank me I just want her to tell me roll over and for her to start spanking. Yet for example, there are a whole lot of things that don't turn me on but may turn someone else on. So also as a sub, I would actually be more than willing, I would want to endure something that does not turn me on IF it turned her on. Somewhat fanciful as pretty much nothing turns her on but anyway.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we're pretty much still finding our way on this. I think she wants me to stop asking about certain things. Just do it and if she isn't into it she will tell me. I have no interest in spanking her or denying her. My only real "dom" fantasy is to tie her up and "force" her to have several orgasms. She's capable of multiple orgasms but usually stops at one.

      I do feel like I am 90% submissive, so that's why this is tough. On a few occasions, I've *tried* to be more dominant, but she nixes it or asks questions as to what I'm going to do, etc.

      There have been times where she's gone a little outside my comfort zone, as far as pain play goes, but that turned out to be deeply arousing in itself - me telling her it's hurting too much but her responding by saying, "be a man and stop complaining". Intense experience!

      I guess the bottom line is: we both love it when she climaxes, so stop "asking for permission" and just do it!! We'll see how this works in practice!

      Delete
  2. The first part of your post really resonates with me. Queen J. also wants me to 'take charge' in the bedroom rather often. Although it goes against my submissive nature, I remind myself that when taking charge I'm doing what I'm asked to do. We're finding that proper groove so to speak that works for both of us. Often times even though I initiate things she will take over. The Hitachi is Queen J's ticket to paradise so we've integrated it deeply into our intimacy, I just love watching her body writhe and mind explode from its ministrations!

    Nice to see you push the envelope and help her to one of her best O's yet, way to go!

    sublove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I think that's an interesting way to look at it. I initiate sex most of the time, so I am "dominant" in that sense. It's pretty fun to initiate foreplay and discover her reactions to my touch. We use the Hitachi a lot - probably more than I'd like - but the fact is we are a busy couple and most times we are super tired and in a hurry to get some sexual pleasure so we can crash.

      But I get you - Suzy's moans of pleasure, her involuntary hip movements, and the obvious intense pleasure of her orgasm is so awesome! I have no doubt that her climaxes are longer and more intense than my own.

      Delete
  3. My wife also likes the man to take charge in the bedroom, which is not my way. When I do try to take charge, she will often say no. Funny, guess it works better when it's another man. She knows who is truly in charge in our bed, and it's not me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right there with you, brother! We're still sorting through this, I suppose.

      Delete
  4. Wow - you have a great wife ! Just like mine ... Let women rule !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! would love to hear more of your experiences!

      Delete
  5. Hot shares !!!!!! Keep exploring ................

    ReplyDelete