Sunday, March 20, 2016

The afternoon of five orgasms

Last Sunday, Suzy had a hotel playdate with "Magic Mike".  I've been mulling over the events and in my mind, "The afternoon of five orgasms" is the most appropriate title for the events that transpired.  To cut the the chase, it was a great time for all three participants.

She was to meet him around 3:00 at a local hotel.  She was nervous that he would cancel and demanded that he give a yes/no by 2:00.  He said he could do it, so she left around that time to "setup".  She had fantasized about greeting him at the door in the red lingerie that was on a few posts ago.  She had her toybag ready to go, I kissed her and told her that I loved her and wanted her to have a good time.  Suzy texted me a play-by-play of her feelings and the status of his arrival.  The last text I got was something like, "he's here", and at that point I didn't disturb her.  I was watching our child and doing laundry while she was literally in bed with a younger lover.  I thought about things a lot, but me doing the laundry both kept me occupied and made me feel a little extra submissive.

The details of the playdate are probably best left to her.  At a high level, he came fairly quickly in the missionary position.  Suzy did get him erect for a second round of doggy style sex - he lasted a lot longer for round 2.  She seemed "proud" that she got him erect.  He came a second time; somewhere in the mix Suzy had an orgasm with one of her toys.

I got a text from her around 5:00 and she said to come over to the hotel, "we might as well get our money's worth".  I asked her if she had a good time and she said, "Yep, very happy".  I got there as fast as I could.  Got into the hotel room, kissed her, then got naked.  She was still in her red lingerie.  I was super excited.

Suzy gave me some details of her playdate and I was getting more and more turned on.  I brought our Hitachi from home and gave her an orgasm.  After a while, I got on top of her and she said she wanted me to wear a condom*.  Fully erect, I asked her to roll it on me, and she said no, she wanted to watch me put it on.  That was super arousing for me, getting my CFNM fetish in.  I was fully naked and hard, condom covered, and she was still in her red lingerie.  She did not get fully naked with Mike either.  Hot.  I knew I wasn't going to last long.

Entering her felt different than normal.  It did feel like my cock just slide right in.  I don't know if Mike "loosened" her, or if it was a matter of she was already well excited.  But that was hot.  She did some awesome dirty talking and then I came in a matter of only a few strokes.  The ejaculation felt like my semen couldn't shoot out fast enough, like it was blocked somehow.  It was a great orgasm.  She made a few jokes as I was coming (I think she said, "that's the fastest you've every come") and once it was over, I crashed beside her and caressed her body.  It was a hot experience.

One surreal detail that I can't get out of my mind was that after my erection subsided, I walked over to the bathroom to "clean up".  It was a weird experience withdrawing my semen-filled condom and putting it in the same trash can as two other semen-filled condoms from her lover.  So, there was the physical evidence of two orgasms from her lover and one from me; plus the two she had from the vibrator.  Amounts to "the afternoon of five orgasms".

*  *  *  *  *

* <Warning: this may be TMI for some readers>
So, I had read the condom thing wrong.  From our Saturday night play and then on Sunday for the three penetrations she received, Suzy wasn't fully "clear" from her period and was concerned about cleanliness.  I misread that - when she has gyno appointments, she either won't let me come in her, or makes me wear a condom so as to be "clean" for the exam.  I thought that was what was going on with Mike, but it sounds like it was just out of hygienic concern.

2 comments:

  1. Great play date! I enjoyed reading about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words! More to follow!

    ReplyDelete