Saturday, February 20, 2016

"Now that's three for me and two for you; maybe I need a fourth"

Sex partners, that is.

I lost my virginity in high school - I wouldn't say it was the greatest experience.  I had no clue what I was doing.  When Suzy and I met, she was a virgin and this time last year, I was the only sex partner she had.  In June of last year, Suzy evened the score with her "friend".  She and her "friend" had three total sexual experiences.  It seemed to Suzy that once he had made his "conquest", he was no longer interested, so they no longer play, although they do still communicate.  I guess they're still friends.

Last week, Suzy met who I previously called "Guy #3".  Now I'm calling him "Mike".  He is in his late 20s and is in a sexless longterm relationship.  They previously met for a coffee date and Suzy decided to pursue it further.  They had their first sexual experience last week.

I would like Suzy to comment on her own blog about that experience.

I was a bit struck by her comment that now she now has had more sex partners than me, thus this blog post.  Suzy does not seem to be actively pursuing other playmates, but the thought that - being the "hotwife" - she can really put me in sub-space.  She seems to like (appreciate?) that the three of her lovers are all "different".  I'd like her to better explain that - but she had a big smile on her face when she said that.  Perhaps she will go for lover #4.  Variety is the spice of life ;-)

It is likely that they will play again.  Originally, he was available for tomorrow and Monday but it now seems more likely they will play on Monday.  She had a big smile on her face about the prospect of playing with him at our house.  Yes, the plan is for her to host.  Anyway, I can tell she is very excited by the idea.  We shall see.

So how do I feel about this?  Jealousy?  I would say I had "angst" not knowing how things were going during their encounter.  And I wanted her to have a good time.  But not really jealousy.  I don't regret that she has had more sexual partners then me - it turns me on a lot actually.  I'm excited for her to have an even better experience with him for encounter #2 or any other men she would like to play with.  As I said before, cuckolding in reality has been more exciting than the fantasy.

*  *  *  *  *

But I am very horny.  I checked our orgasm log, and I haven't had an orgasm for two weeks.  So, I'm going pretty batty.  During one of our recent sexual encounters, Suzy agreed that we should shoot for a goal of 100 orgasms for her in 2016.  She's at 11, so we need to pick up the pace a bit.  It just seems like she has more opportunities for climaxes now.  We shall see....

1 comment:

  1. I've also found the reality even better than the fantasy. I love being married to a beautiful hotwife! It's been amazing being the husband of a liberated woman. I enjoy telling her that, too!

    ReplyDelete