Saturday, January 30, 2016

Update on our cuckolding adventure

Don't mistake my lack of posting for a problem with our sex life or relationship.  I've had issues with logging on to blogger and I couldn't fix it.  I am using a different browser, which is working.  Our (her?) sex life has been going 90 mph.  I couldn't possibly cover it in one post.  So, I will summarize.

My last orgasm was two weeks ago Sunday night.  I'm super horny.  Last weekend, Suzy and I had a 1.5 hr uninterrupted discussion about sex, mostly about cuckolding and the various men that are pursuing her.  Suzy has had a LOT of men ping her about sex on her "dating" website, but I think it really ramped up when she posted a very sexy photo of her in red lingerie, one hand on her pussy.  I believe I have permission to post it on this blog.  When I figure out how to do so, I will.  It's smokin' hot.

There are essentially three main men she's interested in right now.  

Guy #1 is a much younger guy that lives about 1.5 hours away and can't host.  We were originally going to meet him last night and possibly get a hotel room.  Suzy seemed to want to go straight to sex - no chit chat, just straight sex, almost like an experiment to see if she can have sex with a relative stranger with no emotional attachment.  It all seemed like a go but he never called back to confirm.  In the meanwhile, Suzy got a little more interested in Guy #3.

Guy #2 is a married guy but older than us.  He is married and seems to "get" what we want.  He seems a little more directive in that he wants to meet for drinks, then go to his place.  Bonus: he can host.  He also lives in a different city but not quite as far away.  I think Suzy is attracted to him, even though he is older.  He could not meet this week, but I think he's available next week.  The problem we're having is that this is a busy month for us, so OUR availability is in question.  I think he's the guy that wanted sexy photos of Suzy, and he apparently wants more - which Suzy seems on board with, me being the photographer.

Guy #3 has a great body and lives about 40 min away and can host.  In his late 20s.  At one time I was pretty into weight training and suffice it to say that he has a body I was aspiring to have but never got.  Six pack abs.  Suzy finds him very attractive.  She seems to "click" with him via sexting and I think he is her top pick.  He has a girlfriend, but there is a bit of an intriguing twist that I think is kinda hot - I'll let Suzy explain that.

Suzy didn't seem that upset that Guy #1 flaked.  One of the surprising things about this lifestyle is how flaky men are.  Here my wife is, on a swinger site for no strings attached sex with hubby's full knowledge, and men flake?  I don't get it.

So, Suzy texts me after a very bad day at work and says, are you ok with me meeting him by herself for coffee?  I got a hard on.  I was trying to understand: does this mean coffee, then sex?  Just a meet and greet?  It sounded more like coffee then sex.  I said yes.  We are having a bunch of adults over for dinner tonight.  They sext this morning and decide that they want to meet "for coffee" at 3pm TODAY.  That means I will basically be cooking dinner alone while she is meeting a potential playmate.  Not gonna lie, that kinda turns me on, but I also could use some help with prepping the meal.  Ugh.  It is what it is.  Don't rush, Suzy, I can handle it.  It just hits my submissive buttons pretty hard.  I'd love to get Suzy's side of things, but I'm off to go buy food for dinner.  I'm hoping she will blog and fill in whatever details she chooses.

*  *  *  *  *
As we were waking up this morning, before some of what I described above was worked out, I asked her what her thoughts are on my next orgasm.  At that time, she thought she was going to meet with Guy #2 either today or tomorrow, it hadn't been worked out.  Then she said, "Well, if we don't meet this weekend, you can come tonight, but I'd like to have sex with him before sex with you".  Then, elaborating on the "coffee date" idea, she says, "I'm not really sure I'm comfortable having sex with him in front of you".  She knows that I really, REALLY want to play with her in the same room, and eventually a MFM threesome (in fact, I even outlined some of the possible scenarios with Guy #1, and she settled on one she was most comfortable with.  That's a hot post in itself, IMO).  Yet, I file this in the "Hot things your wife has said" category in the sense that - I'm the submissive husband and she is in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment