Sunday, January 31, 2016

Goldilocks Hotwife

Female sexuality continues to fascinate me.  Suzy's suitors have to walk a very fine line that even I can't exactly figure out.  As an example, she described her "friend" as dominate with her during sex ("he would just flip me over").  It was hard to tell if she liked that, didn't like that, or was neutral.  It's obvious he was "different" than me and she said that she likes how I focus on her, whereas he was more selfish.  Likewise, in her discourse with potential lovers, there was a guy that seemed like a good match but he was "too persistant".  The "guy #1" from my last post was not persistent enough.  Alas, Guy #3 has the "just right" persistence that Suzy really likes.  Like the fable, she may have found the "just right" lover.

She met him for a coffee date yesterday.  She wore jeans and a low cut T-shirt that showed off her cleavage nicely.  He wore jeans and a leather jacket.  The date lasted about 45 minutes, and it "went well".  Suzy told me they hugged and kinda went for a kiss but since there was coffee breath, she didn't really want to kiss.  So, they physically touched and clicked.  She came home, we talked a bit about it, and then she helped with our dinner.  The main questions I asked her were:

Do you want to have sex with him?  Yes.
Does he want to have sex with you?  Yes.

That brought an instant erection.

We had a great (but long) dinner but we didn't get in bed until after midnight.  We were tired, but I believe both horny.  I took her clothes off and started playing with her pussy lips.  She had shaved, and it was awesome.  I love it when she is freshly shaved.  I needed no foreplay and she allowed me to slip into her.  She was SO WET.  It was awesome.  She started coming very soon with the Hitachi on her clit and me slowly penetrating her.  As is usually the case, her orgasm prompted my orgasm.  She told me she likes it when I thrust really hard into her when I am past the point of no return, and I do think it enhanced her climax.  It seemed like one of her best orgasms ever.  Long and intense.

Frequently after I come I have an "orgasm hangover", a bit of a letdown where I feel drained.  Not this time.  I woke up on time, finished some things I had to do, and pondered the situation of her having her third sex partner, with my wife's pussy juices still on my cock.  And I got an erection thinking about it.  To put this into perspective, there are some sex fantasies that seem so hot when I am horny but once I ejaculate, I feel a little disgusted at some of my kinkiest fantasies (she probably knows what i am talking about).  Not cuckolding.  Even after my balls are drained, I'm still aroused and excited by the idea.  Bear in mind that this pairing will be significant in that she will have had more sexual partners than me.

Suzy seems very happy and confident.  She's happy with her "find" and is really looking forward to playing with him.  She wants to play solo.  She is a sweetheart in that she asked me permission for that.  I love her so much.
*  *  *  *  *
Suzy has told me that she has a planned date Saturday afternoon.  Details not worked out (hotel?  time?) but it sounds like she will have one more notch than me as of Saturday.  Can't wait.  Love you babe!  You are one HOT WIFE!

2 comments:

  1. it almost goes without saying that here is hoping that after your queen becomes comfortable with #3 that you be included

    ReplyDelete