Sunday, December 6, 2015

A possible "boy toy" for Suzy

Things have been going generally well.  The week of Thanksgiving involved two instances of intercourse, and I have drafted a post about those sessions.  But, as they say, things "just got more interesting".

I searched pretty hard for a true "hotwife" blog, written by a woman, and not much came up.  Mostly tumblrs with hotwife/cuckold captions, which isn't exactly my thing.  I "get" the cuckold perspective, but I was hoping to get some more insight into the "hotwife" relationship dynamic.  I am further encouraged to find a more feminine perspective on this "lifestyle" through the cuckoldingnathan blog, which Suzy seems to enjoy specifically due to the female perspective (although Patty has been absent for far too long).  I found two blogs, both of which are now on my main page "feed".  Bear in mind, that I did not actually read through either of them, I just found them and wanted to add them so that I/we could explore later.

Interestingly, Suzy was browsing my blog and came across the more recent one.  Specifically, she said that this post by an apparently long time hotwife was exciting to her.  It involved an encounter with a much younger male.  Suzy being with a younger, more virile male has always excited me.  Suzy's "friend" has been unreliable lately and I liked the idea of her finding another playmate.

Well, it seems that she has.

Suzy got turned on to the idea of playing with a much younger partner.  She spoke to me about it, and then began pursuing a connection with him.  I don't want to steal any thunder she might have to say about this possible playmate, but I approve.  I'm really quite excited about the idea that she could be having sex with someone so much younger than her.  And he seems OK with me being present (even if she may not be... hope she is OK with that!).  He seems pretty turned on by the idea of a playing with a MILF.

They have been sexting, and Suzy has given me a glimpse into that discussion.  Me likey!  Suzy seems pretty interested in pursuing a physical connection with him, surprising me by saying something to the effect of "I don't need to meet him, I want to fuck him".  Wow.  I'm all for that!

Well, I suppose I should leave it at that.  I await her next "move".  I love you, Suzy!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting development. The first time you watch her being taken I hope it's all you wish it to be.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting post!
    Before I started wearing a CB6000s, I never even thought about cuckolding but it sure seems to go together in our fantasy thoughts

    ReplyDelete