Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Predator becomes prey

Absence does make the heart grow fonder.  And apparently, the wife hornier.

Queen Suzy had a business trip that lasted through Sunday and was working very late into the night most of last week.  I had very important business meetings beginning Monday morning.  As such, we did not see or talk to each other for several days.  We finally reunited Sunday.  She was flirtier than usual, and while I was watching a game, sat on me until I got hard.  It felt great.  I've bitched about this before, but I really do feel bummed out if I go more than a few days without a good wife-induced erection.  Not talking about morning wood, she has to elicit my hard-on.  That felt good.

I went to bed early, with sleeping pills, because I had to be ready for Monday morning.  I apparently went to bed naked (I really don't remember) and my Bride decided she needed a little loving from her hubby.  She woke me up (as I found out later) by slapping my balls.  I apparently responded by getting hard, and then she proceeded to ride me, cowgirl style.  That woke me up further.  The next thing I know, my wife has an orgasm and collapses on top of me, a cross between the vigor of her fucking me and the joy of her climax.  It was hot.  There we were - me: rock hard; her: wet - and she decided it was time for bed.  No orgasm for me.

Well, this event arouses me on a lot of levels.  Wife-initiated sex is just hot.  I'm usually the predator, trying to get things started sexually with my lovely doe (that's a deer... a female deer).  But it's super awesome to be the sexual prey, with my wife's horniness driving the action.  YES!  Also, I love cowgirl, wife on top sex.  It's the position that I have the maximum stamina.  I think I've only come once or twice with her riding me, and that one time it was because we just started nipple play, and that was a lot for me to handle.  Just sayin'.

I think it's awesome that she has the effect on me (getting hard when I'm half asleep) and I have an effect on her (my cock can get her to the promised land).  I did not come, and I probably had to take another sleeping pill.

*  *  *  *  *

As I was getting ready for my big meeting, it was hard not to notice that her scent was on my manhood, but I did not likewise leave my mark on her.  I guess she marked her territory, like a true predator.

No comments:

Post a Comment