Sunday, November 29, 2015

A tale of two teases makes a servant husband

I'm sad that the long Thanksgiving weekend is coming to an end.  We've had a decent amount of sex play as a result of Suzy being a little more relaxed with the time off.  In fact, I've come inside her twice in the past week.  I have a drafted post on that, but I wanted to jot down how Suzy has teased me since then.

Tease One: The "vanilla" tease
We were lying in bed and Suzy did not want sex play in spite of my attempts to "get her in the mood".  I asked her to play with me, which to my pleasant surprise, she agreed.  She teased me through my shorts (and even complemented their texture), getting me hard without any skin to skin contact.  She interupted her stroking with periodic blows to my testicles, which seemed more painful than usual. What made this unusual was that she reviewed some family drama with me.  It was a little strange being stimulated sexually but having a completely nonsexual conversation with her.  When she was done, she simply rolled over and we cuddled.  It was strange, and caught me off guard in how dissonant the physical teasing and the conversation was - like my erection and her teasing was a mechanical event, like putting out the trash.  Don't get me wrong, I REALLY appreciated that she teased me.  It was just a bit different than the usual tease and denial.

Tease Two: The unexpected, assertive post female orgasm tease
The very next night, Suzy seemed open to sex, so we started playing.  I could tell she was hot, and I removed her panties and PJ bottoms and went down on her.  As I have said before, I really do enjoy the act of cunnilingus, but the real goal is to bring her to orgasm.  I failed at that.  I realized it just wasn't happening, so I got the vibrator out and fingered her wet pussy while I applied the Hitachi on her clit.  It did not take her too long to come, and she had a terrific orgasm.  As her climax continued, her pussy really clenched my finger, multiple times - more so than normal.  I thought her pussy pulsations were super erotic.  I quickly got up to wash my hands and give myself a quick swish of mouthwash, so I could kiss her.  I wanted to give her a post orgasm caress, which I did for a short period of time.  I played with her labia and then she abruptly said, "put my clothes back on".  I was hoping for intercourse - I was rock hard and ready to enter her.  She had other plans in mind, she wanted to get right to bed, since she was "relaxed".  I dutifully put her panties and PJ bottoms back on, and tried to press my cock against her, but she had made up her mind, no husband stimulation that night.

*  *  *  *  *
So, I had experienced two pretty different tease and denial sessions.  I have a "horny energy" and treated my wife like a Queen on a lazy Sunday morning.  I made her breakfast in bed, and I ate downstairs while she leisurely ate, drank, and no doubt "phoned".  When I'm denied, I do enjoy adopting a "servant" role.  She texted me for a refill and I was up in no time taking care of her needs.  She smiled and said something to the effect of "why would I let you come, when you treat me so well when I deny you?"  Uh Oh.

2 comments:

  1. "why would I let you come, when you treat me so well when I deny you?"
    I love that line! My wife hasn't said those words, but she used the Hitachi on my hardon the other day. Afterward I commented that I thought she was going to make me come and she said that she had considered it, but wanted me to be of good service to her that day so denied me.
    Quite frankly, knowing that she decided that she wanted to deny me so I could be of service is very exciting.
    I mentioned to her that when I first learned about male orgasm control and denial that I was reading about a woman who had denied her husband for over a year and was contemplating never letting him orgasm again.
    Uh oh, be careful what you wish for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concerning tease one: This sounds like she uses techniques from "real women don't do housework"...(rwddh)

    ReplyDelete