That made me think of the differences between Suzy and I when it comes to sexy talk. I really like it when she talks dirty to me. She does not like it as much. I believe she finds it distracting as she reaches her orgasm. A good dirty talking usually brings me much closer to climaxing.
Things I enjoy during dirty talking:
- References to my anatomy, especially in third person: "oh, he seems pretty excited..."; anytime she says "balls"
- The "do you like..." rhetorical question: "do you like it when I pinch your nipples"; "do you like it when I come...";
- Femdom orgasm denial smack talking: "too bad you can't experience the pleasure of an orgasm tonight"; "My orgasm should be good enough for both of us"
- Light humiliation: things like, "good boy"; "take it like a man, I'm not smacking them that hard..."; calling me names like "slave"
- Double standard: "I was thinking about going to a swinger party where I can have sex and you can't"
- Cuckolding: just hearing the word "cuckold" from her turns me on
I really do enjoy it when she talks dirty when we are having sex and I'm ready to come. it intensifies things a lot for me. I suppose there are other avenues to explore that would turn me on.
I'm interested in what other couples do for this. What made the scene in Trainwreck funny was that the woman asked Cena to dirty talk and it was super awkward. I guess sex talk can be awkward. A lot of times we actually joke around when she has climaxed and she is letting me.