Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Accidental ruined orgasm

Wife-centered sex has picked up again in our household, much to my liking.  I haven't had a lot of time to blog, and consequently, I am not sure my Orgasm count is up to date.  It feels to me like it has been about two weeks since I have had an orgasm.  I am outrageously horny right now.

As I had discussed before, my Queen has been requesting my cock inside her during her orgasms (as opposed to a particular fingering pattern she liked).  I love penetrating her, but I feel some anxiety because I don't have a lot of stamina, especially with increased length between male orgasms.  I do NOT want to come before her.

This particular time, I was having a really hard time holding off.  She did come, and I was about to proceed to my own orgasm.  She said something along the lines of "OK, since you haven't come yet, you don't get to come tonight, so get out of my pussy".  As I withdrew my penis (or, she kicked me out, not sure) I began to have a ruined orgasm.  I ejaculated - semen came out - as my cock was outside of her pussy, with no stimulation (other than the mental stimulation of her having just climaxed and her telling me I can't).

It was a WTF moment.  I thought I just sprayed come on her, but didn't really feel it.  Basically, just like a ruined orgasm.  It's been a long time since we've played with ruining my orgasms, and every time we had tried that, it was via a handjob and my Queen would withhold the final friction on my cock.  Being on my back, I felt the semen spill out (ruined ejaculations don't travel nearly as far as full ones, in my experience, rather it just sort of dribbles out).

It took us a while to figure out what happened.  As I was on top of her, I re-entered her and reasoned that since I was erect enough to penetrate her, it must have been a ruined orgasm.  With a normal orgasm, I become flaccid almost immediately, and my refractory time is now several hours.  I ended up penetrating her and having a "normal" orgasm inside her pussy.

So, I had both a ruined orgasm and a normal orgasm in the same session.  As you might imagine, there was a big mess.  In hindsight, I feel guilty about this situation.  My Queen told me I couldn't orgasm, and I effectively went against that.  But, "for science" I learned something about my body.  So that's something we can play around with in the future, hopefully.

I can't be sure of the timing of when this session happened.  Since that time, she started her period, and we've had two female orgasm sessions since then.  The first was no real teasing on me.  She came very hard, and repeatedly stated that she couldn't believe how long her orgasm was.  Then she pretty much went to sleep.

The second session was much hotter.  She had her orgasm (me holding the Hitachi over her pad, her grabbing my scrotum and squeezing tightly).  Then, she said that she would "take care of" me.  I laid on my back, fully naked.  It was the first time in a while that she smacked my balls.  She started up again, and then stopped the stimulation, got up from the bed, and said, "I changed my mind.  You can wait a little longer".  I got up and kissed her, fully erect, then we cuddled to sleep, my hard on still pressing against her body.

I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!

2 comments:

  1. My wife is new to this, but doing well the last few days. Saturday morning she teased my balls and cock for an hour before I went down on her and gave her a powerful orgasm. Sunday morning I was allowed to hump on her bare bottom for about 1/2 hour, soaking her butt cheeks and crack with my pre-cum, which I was then made to lick clean and dry off with tissues after the goo was lapped up and swallowed. Today, Monday morning, I was teased again for 1/2 hour, she allowed me to lick her pussy for about 1 minute, then I had to edge myself for her 3 times. Later in the day, after completing several chores for her and also waiting on her, I was allowed to lick her pussy again and get her off. If we can get our son out of the house, she is promising me a long and hard paddling that I should feel for days. Tonight, she might even let me inside her and let me cum in her, as long as I lick it up and swallow it later while she sits on my face for an extra couple of orgasms. But she also said she may also make me fuck her until she cums, then make me pull out and deny me again! I am in absolute sub heaven. Your blog has helped us get here, so thank you so much helping us reignite our passion at 61. What a great Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words!

    Glad you are enjoying playing with your wife. I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately, but Sunday night was pretty fun. I went down on her and she climaxed and immediately fell asleep. She woke up and asked me to help her with her clothes (which obviously means she is done sexually for the night). I have come to really enjoy helping her get dressed after sex, it's a subtle way for her to say "we are done playing". Contrast that with our pre-FLR days, when as soon as I ejaculated meant we were done playing.

    I really enjoy her being in charge of sex. Has made things very fun!

    Cheers
    sherulestherooster

    ReplyDelete