Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Post-Cunnilingus Itching?

Sunday night we were able to play and I went down on my Queen.  Beforehand, I did a touch up shave job, specifically to be smoother for oral sex.

She let me do so.  She gave me a LOT of verbal feedback (no words, just moans of pleasure).  I loved it.  It did take a while to bring her to orgasm, but we ultimately had success.  How long did it take?  Honestly, I think I am a poor judge of that.  Time seems to stand still for me during any sexual encounter, but especially during cunnilingus.

Afterwords, she let me penetrate her and I came in her pussy.

But as we were cuddling the other night (nonsexual), she mentioned that her pussy was itchy.  I am therefore having a bit of a crisis.  I feel like she is FINALLY getting more comfortable with me performing oral sex on her, she is giving me the feedback I feel I need to be successful, and I am getting more in tune with how she likes it.  And now this?  She sort of implied, "I'm not sure I want you going down on me if I'm going to itch like this".

Has anyone had experiences with this?  Where did I go wrong?

The facts are, I was very clean shaven.  My guess is that it had probably been a week since she had shaved her pussy.  It didn't bother me, as her pubes were longer than the itchy-stubble phase.  In spite of my inability to calculate the time, I was down there for a while, and my chin was buried in genitals.  Maybe 10-15 minutes.

Ugh, what can I do?

Cheers
sherulestherooster

2 comments:

  1. These possibilities come to mind:

    What you used to shave with - shaving cream and so on.
    What you may have eaten before cunnilingus
    That the natural lubricants may have been removed
    That a little layer of skin may have been worn away

    Which part of her vulva itches may give more information. Outer labia, inner, perineum, introitus. And has anything helped? Like putting on some water-based lube?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes after a fresh shave my chin has sharp micro hair stubs that irritate Milady. She seems to like me fresh shaven but sometimes this happens. I think my beard hair softens up after a few days. Also in the winter my beard hair gets even more hard. I use hair conditioner on my chin in the shower when this seems to be happening. Also think about when you shave your junk then get sweaty it itches as well. So maybe she needed a dry off down under, afterward. don't sweat it mate.

    ReplyDelete