Monday, December 29, 2014

Shaved pubic hair as an invitation for cunnilingus

Have not had a lot of time to blog, except got a chance today.  We haven't really played that much due to the hustle and bustle of the holidays.  Last session we had, my wife had shaved her pussy, and I was so excited that I went down on her immediately.  

Cunnilingus is probably my favorite sex act.  For me, it is a very intimate, loving act for a husband to perform on his wife.  I don't necessarily feel that "submissive" doing it*.  Before we were in a femdom relationship, I still enjoyed going down on her.  I like her taste, her scent, and hopefully the orgasm she  gets from my oral lovemaking.

She is not comfortable "telling" me what sex acts to perform.  I guess you can say that her shaving her pussy is as close as it comes to her guiding me to go down on her.  I have told her a million times that I love going down on her, and she sometimes refuses it.  My speculation is that she is not as clean down there as she would like, or that she doesn't feel like we have time for it and simply wants to come quickly with the Hitachi vibrator.  Going down on her is not a quick thing, it probably takes 5-15 minutes to result in an orgasm.  And it is not 100% guarantee that I can get her to orgasm orally, but the Hitachi vibrator has never failed.  I am a better cunnilinguist than I used to be, but certainly have room to improve.

It so happened that as I was going down on her, there was a piece of stubble that was in my chin.  I guess she missed a spot.  It was digging into my chin, and making me feel itchy.  She was well aroused and I couldn't exactly stop.  I overcame it, and she came nicely.  It was loving.  Almost every time after she comes, she tells me how great her orgasm was.  I consider myself to be a connoisseur of her orgasms.  They all seem very powerful, more powerful than my orgasms for sure.  When successful, her orgasms from my tongue are very intense.  

There are only two drawbacks: I can't figure out how to eat her out and penetrate her vaginally at the same time.  I am pretty sure that it would intensify her orgasm, if I could figure that out.  The angle/geometry and my inability to multi-task seem to be the main reason.  I have tried to do that with her on her knees and me underneath her, with limited success.  She seems to prefer being on her back when receiving oral sex.  Yes, I have fantasized a lot about having another male assist in this regard.  Perhaps, if the angle and geometry are right, I would attend to her clit orally while he penetrates her vaginally.  Something I would really like to try down the road.

The second is that she refuses to kiss me afterwards.  I usually rinse my mouth out right afterwords while she basks in her orgasm.  She will let me kiss her on her neck, but not on the mouth.  I wonder how common that is with women.

Anyway, after she calmed down from her orgasm, she let me penetrate her and I came inside her.  It was nice.  We typically get a little more "vanilla" around holidays/vacations, and I think this was an example of that.  She did text me the next day that her pussy was still oozing my semen.  I really like it when she tells me that.

* My wife no longer gives me blow jobs.  She never has liked to do it, and she had reluctantly given me a blowie for my birthday and our anniversary, and maybe Father's day.  But she really has gotten past that as an "obligation".  I really do not expect to ever receive another blowjob.  It is most definitely a double standard.  What I am trying to say is that I really enjoy pleasuring her this way, and she does NOT enjoy pleasuring me via oral reciprocation.

6 comments:

  1. my Mistress keeps herself smooth and I love it. She also likes to be on her back when I give her oral sex, but sometimes sitting on the sofa with me on my knees and her feet on my shoulders. Sorry she does not like to suck you my Mistress loves sucking me and always stops just before I cum only to start sucking again. We have little mints beside the bed and after I go down on her I always pop one in then nurse on her for a few moments before kissing her but I don't think she really minds kissing me with her juices on my lips. Guess I'm very lucky.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds awesome, archedone
      I like the mint idea. I'm not sure how it would work. It's not really just my mouth/toungue. After I have finished the deed, my chin is usually soaked with my saliva and her pussy juices. Her scent is fairly strong, too (which I love, her not so much).

      Cheers
      sherulestherooster

      Delete
  2. try a chin strap dildo for penetration, we have used one many times with a strong orgasm every time. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to try that. The ones I've seen seem very flimsy. Since I went down on her Sunday night, I was still thinking about how difficult it would be for me to finger her. She likes my mouth enveloping her clitoris, I just see no way how I can get a finger in.

      Unfortunately, my wife isn't very open to new sex toys. But I will try down the road. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  3. Your journey sounds much like mine. I also love to perform oral sex on my wife. Lucky too since I have ED and don't really get hard enough for intercourse any longer. She has always tried to strain to get to an orgasm faster as she feared it was taking too long and I would tire and quit, but I have recently convinced her that I do TRULY love going down on her and to just lay back and enjoy the ride.

    She has also refused me many times from a feeling of not being freshly washed, although I have never found her scent to be unpleasant in the least. Unfortunately, she does not enjoy going down on me, but that is something I have become accustomed to over the years. And she does let me kiss her deeply on the mouth after she has an orgasm.

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Jake. Yes, we do sound similar. I do not have ED per se. I don't have trouble getting it up when I am with her, but I do lose my erections pretty readily without direct stimulation.

      Her scent a few days before and a few days after her period is a bit too intense for me. Her pussy smell the best in the middle of her cycle, during ovulation. She let me eat her out on Sunday night, which was very pleasant for both of us.

      I do not expect to ever get a blowjob again. It's a bummer, because that was one of my favorite sex acts. She's in charge, though...

      sherulestherooster

      Delete