I don't really like the idea of this, but don't have any problem with those that do. But, there is something about it that turns me on. What makes this sport that I don't like sexy? Here goes:
- There seems to be a general element of sex to the sport. The fighters have chiseled bodies. They are almost nude at the "weigh-ins", and surrounded by scantily clad women (which activates my CFNM fetish).
- For male events, there is a bikini clad woman that displays the rounds to the crowd. For female events, the women wear sports bras, which I always find to be sexy.
- Dudes that like Ultimate Fighting, no big deal, a dime a dozen. Have you ever heard a woman really into this, screaming for a dude to beat the shit out of some other dude? I find that sexy, that a woman could be so into such a brutal sport.
- The trash talking that often accompanies this sport is arousing to me.
- Few fights are ambiguous as to who wins, there is a clear winner and a clear loser. That is, for ultimate fighting, a "submission" hold unambiguously ends the fight. The idea of "submitting" is arousing to me. When you "submit" to your opponent, you recognize that he or she has dominated you and losing the fight is a better alternative than what he or she could do if the fight were to continue. For regular readers of this blog, it should come as no surprise that I am turned on by the idea of submission. It draws a very real parallel to me, for example, when I submit to my wife.
- She has made it well known that she wants to have as much sex as possible before a fight
- She seems to be a prodigious trash talker
- She is apparently the most dominant fighter by a mile, her arm-bar being considered a deadly move that everyone she faces succumbs to.
- Knowing that there is a woman that could quite literally kick my ass is humbling (which brings elements of my role reversal fetish).