Thursday, November 13, 2014

Marathon Femdom session

My Domme and I found ourselves with an empty nest for almost a 24 hour period.  We took full advantage.

I was on my way home and I decided to pick her up a Starbucks.  Funny how a domme and a sub can think alike.  As soon as I got home, she began texting me a series of instructions, one of which was get her a Starbucks.  Check!  She was very pleased.  Beyond that, she told me to get out several toys and to get the under the bed restraints ready.  Awesome!  It had been a long time since I've been tied up (and, btw, I was still locked in my chastity cage, this was the seventh day).

I got the toys out and restrained one hand.  She restrained the other and we started to play.  She was wearing a very skimpy robe-like outfit that didn't cover much, and I was naked except my wedding ring and my chastity device.  She slapped my balls with various implements for quite some time.  She would take occasional breaks to switch toys or torment my nipples.  Testicle torture in a chastity cage adds a whole new dimension to the pain.  When you are unlocked, the scrotum "gives" so that the direct impact to the testicle is reduced.  The cage acts to isolate and present the male organ so that there is more direct impact.  I must be some kind of freak, because I loved it.  She really worked me over, and the diversity of toys really added to it.  I don't know the name of all the whips/corps/paddles, but they have slightly different sensations that drove me nuts (haha).

After quite a bit of this, she told me she wanted my cock inside her.  Yes!  OK, so she told me to retrieve the key, I gave it to her, and she unlocked me.  This was a week in chastity.  I suggested I clean up a bit, so I took a quick shower.  Came back and she seemed willing to let me inside her.  Seemed.

I told her I wasn't going to last long and that perhaps she should come first.  She was pretty worked up at that point, I did a lot of nipple sucking and kissing, so we went to the Hitachi and I fingered her.  I caressed her post-orgasmic body and thought she was about ready for me to mount her, so I started stroking my half-erect cock to insert.  But then, WAMMO!  She had other plans.

This blew me away.  She told me "not so fast" and then started playing with my ass.  She hasn't done this in a while.  She took the aneros prostate toy and started teasing my butt with it.  I suggested that an ass-up position might work best, and she agreed.  She had it lubed and then stuck it in me.  She put it in the "wrong" way and the twisted it around, which was a great sensation.  She mentioned I was making a mess, so we re-positioned the T-shirt to catch fluids.  She got out the Hitachi on my cock, but the sensation was simply too intense for me, I told her I would come in seconds.  She then started stroking my cock and pushing the aneros in my ass, like she was fucking me with it.  She later told me that she wasn't moving it that much, just a half inch or so.  The feelings were "complicated".  I didn't know what to make of things.

I had an orgasm/ejaculation - that was clear from the huge mess on the T-shirt below.  But it wasn't that pleasurable.  I am still a little confused about this.  Psychologically, this was a very pleasurable experience.  I love being on my hands and knees - it is such a vulnerable and submissive position.  My Queen said that the semen came out all at once, not like a normal spurting ejaculation.  It didn't feel bad, but it wasn't the most intense orgasm I've had either.  It was not a "ruined" orgasm, because I felt pleasure, there was a big load, and I went into the refractory period.  I think that I was frankly confused by the stimulation.  I would definitely try it again.

She came again with the vibrator.  I mentioned that within an 18 hour period, she had more orgasms than I had had in about two months (she came the night before too).  Obviously, she has been enjoying limiting my orgasms, so I suspect that this is a "be careful what you wish for" public service announcement.

We had a social engagement and some errands to run, so that was it for the night.  She allowed me insider her in the morning.  Alas, our empty nest was soon filled.  I love my Queen.  Long live the Queen!

*  *  *  *  *

I realize this was a long post.  But this was about a 2.5 hour lovemaking session.  During the femdom session, I had not come inside her, but rather had a mildly humiliating orgasm and she had two.  I suppose from an outsider, it might seem cruel, but I like this form of sex.  BY FAR, the hottest thing about the session was when she specifically told me she wanted my cock inside her, and then she told me no.  Did she do so because I made the "assumption" that I was allowed to enter her, and started stroking myself?  Not sure.  But, she really dominated me, telling me what to do, and directing how I orgasmed.  What a night!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great session! I loved everything about it including the orgasm denial! Yes, my wife has also learned to enjoy having many orgasms to my very few with lots of teasing and denial in between. Yes, this is what I wished for. I totally agree that I love this type of sex that some would think to be cruel behavior. My wife used to think so, but when she sees how much I enjoy it she has learned to give to me.
    I also am a freak I guess as I really enjoy when she torments my balls. Our nightly ritual when we get in bed is for her to lie on her side facing me pull her knees up and I smash my balls against them. She drifts off to sleep to my heavy breathing and slight moans as I grind my balls against her knees. Sometimes my balls start spasming as I do this and imagine her torturing my nuts. I always get a thrill when she is drifting off to sleep and her leg "twitches", and I fantasize about her kicking my balls.
    My wife has done some anal play on me but I wish she would do it much more often.
    That Hitachi is relentless, I can not stop my self from cumming when she uses it on me, as much as I try not to when I don't have permission. I think she really doesn't care that much if I do come, but thinks it's fun to make me lose control.
    Thanks so much for taking the time to share this wonderful session with us.

    ReplyDelete