I masturbated a LOT to this book. It had all sorts of women, mostly model types, but also had "girl next door" women. No men at all. I got a lot of mileage out of that book, and I wonder where it is now.
I still have a fascination with women who wear bikinis. If you gave me a choice, look at a woman in a bikini or the same woman nude, I'd pick bikini. Why?
That's what I've been reflecting on.
- Just barely covering up her girly parts implies a significant amount of confidence to the wearer. As I've said before, confidence is sexy.
- It's a visual, almost passive, tease; and if you've read my blog for any length of time, you must know that I love to be teased.
- It leaves something to the imagination.
- Generally speaking, clothing designers accentuate the natural curves of a woman, and therefore clothing makes the woman more feminine.
- Tan lines - enough said
- It's another form of denial
* * * * *I don't have to stop there. There are plenty more examples of women that have turned me on wearing just barely there types of clothes. Dungeons and Dragons breast plate armor anyone? Catwoman? Female wrestlers?
To bring back to the main focus of my life at this point, my wife. Bear in mind, she is one of those types of women who is "always cold". I bought her a decent combination of sexy/warm PJs that she almost always wears to bed. When I play with her, I usually remove the pants and her panties but her camisole top usually stays on. There is also a "coverup" but it's usually unbuttoned.
She has D-cup breasts that I adore. We do some dirty talk that they are too big for me, that I don't deserve such hot tits. It drives me crazy, but I love it at the same time. I do caress them during foreplay but only suck on them when she asks. When that happens, I just slip her camisole off and suck, and when done, the camisole goes right back on. She is rarely fully naked when we play. It amounts to a huge mental tease for me, and I love it.