Thursday, October 23, 2014

Accidental male orgasm?

We had a fantastic session a week ago.  Here's the context: I had not come in her pussy in five weeks, and only had one actual orgasm during that time (it was a condom-wrapped titty fuck that was somewhat humiliating/exciting for me).  The session before, she let me enter her pussy but said in no uncertain terms that I was not allowed to come.

With that backdrop, numerous tease and denial sessions in between, and her growing enjoyment of cunnilingus, I was super horny.  She started the session by playing with me.  I don't have a lot of time to write this, but suffice it to say she teased the hell out of me: nipple torture, ball torture, edging me to near orgasm.  I was fully nude and she wore her camisole.

I was a hot mess and then she takes her panties off and mounts me.  If I have not said it before, I will say it again: cowgirl, woman on top sex is BY FAR my favorite position.  So, I have a number of things going against me here.  Very limited orgasms, very highly teased, and my Queen using me as a human dildo.  I was not set up for success.

I tried very hard to hold out.  I thought about baseball, anything except sex.  Unfortunately, I couldn't help but look at the fact that my Queen was riding me and approaching orgasm but it turned me on so much that she was clothed and i was fully nude.  It was too much for me to take, and I came inside her pussy before she reached orgasm.

My orgasm wasn't that great, simply because I was trying so hard to avoid it.  My Queen had not specifically given me permission to come.  It's pretty typical for us to verbally communicate whether it's ok for me to come, and this "consent" did not take place.  Plus, I came before her, which is a big no-no.

She was not mad at me.  She seemed to actually understand that it was simply too much for me to take. My guess is that probably what she was most disappointed in was the fact that she seemed to be pretty close to orgasm, and then ultimately she got off with the vibrator, as I was once again a hot mess.  Literally.

*  *  *  *  *
I have only come twice from the cowgirl woman on top position: once was shortly after we started male nipple play and this night.  It's a rare treat and I love it.  I am disappointed in myself for not holding out longer and it would have been great to have her come from my dick.  It's the only position that she can come in without the use of toys.

One thing I found interesting was how much of my semen load was spilt back onto my cock and balls.  I clearly had a massive load built up, and she even remarked that she was "oozing" the next day.

All in all, I don't think she was actually all that disappointed that I came.  My suspicion is she found this situation "amusing" as far as what she can do to me, her power over my body and sexuality.

9 comments:

  1. My wife also finds it amusing to make me so aroused that I can't control myself and come without permission at times. She doesn't get mad and I am usually more upset with myself than she is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was more mad at myself than she was at me. But being so out of control is something I like. Ah, the angst of being a sub.
      -rooster

      Delete
  2. Reverse cowgirl is even better. You also get a very nice view that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have not tried that position, but I think it's on the menu now :-)

      Delete
  3. I've not been denied orgasm but must hold off until she has a climax. There are many times I'll bring her to climax and she will tell me not to cum inside her. She has a thing about watching the cum squirt from me and loves to tease my cock after sex until I cum.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my orgasms are more intense when I ejaculate outside her with a handjob. But she won't touch my cock after it's got all her juices on it. she doesn't like the mess. But coming inside of her is something that needs to happen every once in a while. It is very intimate. But if you check out our orgasm tracker, I think you'll find that I do not ejaculate inside her very often.

      Thanks for the comment.
      -rooster

      Delete
  4. hi: MASTER WIFE finds sex dirty and it has been 20 years since i had penetration with HER. It is over 6 years since SHE accepted the "WIFE LED MARRIAGE CONTRACT" i wrote and signed and SHE still keeps it under the mattress.
    MASTER WIFE allows me to cum by rubbing myself on the mattress while holding HER bum checks, SHE always wears a long cotton night gown. i wear panties and also a long nightgown, i must ask permission before i cum and the panties and nightgown a must as MASTER WIFE does not want leakage on the bed.
    Thank You (househusband and submissive sissy maid slave)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In a situation when I'm not allowed to orgasm (99% of the time) I actually find the female superior position easier to cope with, when we have PIV sex. I can move with her more easily, limiting my nemesis, good ol' friction...

    CH likes it on top, too... That way I can pay a lot of attention to her breasts, which really does it for her...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, female superior position is awesome. I just blew it, literally. hopefully next time...
      -rooster

      Delete