Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ritual: undressing and dressing her

One time I had a day off and went to Target for a few things.  Nearly 90% of the shoppers were women.  It was a little cold, but not that big a deal for me.  Just about every woman was walking around shivering.

My Queen is one of those women that are "always cold".  Her normal nightwear includes her panties, PJ pants, a camisole, and a button up cover up top.  She always has a heavy comforter on top of her, and she remarks how hot I am when she cuddles with me.  In contrast, I usually wear a pair of gym shorts (no underwear) and shirtless (although sometimes I sleep nude).

A big turn on for me lately has been a near ritualistic act of undressing and then re-dressing her.  I suppose it's nothing new that a male helps his lover out of her clothes for sex play.  When we have intercourse and I ejaculate in her, she normally cleans things up a bit, and puts her clothes back on by herself.  She is in a better position to figure out what to do with "the mess".

However, our bedroom has recently been a semen-free zone.  I told my Queen that it really turns me on to dress her after she is done being pleasured.  I feel like it emphasizes that the sex is really all about her.  She only has to lift her legs up to assist with the undressing and re-dressing, and everything else is performed by me.

In our last play session, I really wanted to go down on her.  She had just shaven her pussy and that makes me lust for going down on her.  However, she wanted to come fast, and my initial tongue/clit interaction was bothering her*.  So, I took the Hitachi on her clit, and licked her pussy lips and vaginal entrance.  She came HARD.  She explicitly told me how much she enjoyed that orgasm.  She then told me to dress her.  That made me melt.  I am not all that familiar with panties and how to orient them.  I've had my difficulties undoing her bra before.  It was extremely erotic for me to have to "figure out" how to get the panties in the right orientation and then guide them through her legs, allow her to adjust her hips, and then finally positioning them perfectly on her.  Next, I did the same with her PJ bottoms, which were a lot easier for me.  I am doing this while fully erect and denied orgasm.  She then told me to put my shorts on.

OMG, I am getting hot just thinking about this.  I do feel some sense of humiliation.  Humiliation that I am essentially cleaning up for sex even though the "traditional" male mess was not made (of course, pre-cum was spewing everywhere).  I think one time she did this, she said, "good boy", which also made me melt into sub-space.  Apparently, there will be more opportunities for me to perform this ritual, as it doesn't appear she's ready for me to orgasm anytime soon.

* Of great mystery to me is the fact that she was bothered by my tongue being too "harsh" but jamming that super high intensity Hitachi on her clit didn't make her flinch.  Go figure.  I realize that I needed to give her more foreplay down there, something I hope to do tonight (can't stop thinking about her shaved pussy).  She and I both really wanted her to come!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, something very erotic about being denied and then being told to redress your wife after she has had her orgasms. I eat my wife to wonderful orgasms and use her vibrators which give her 4 or 5 more orgasms. Then she says "enough, put my panties back on me". Then I slip her little nightie over her head, and we cuddle and I go to sleep rock hard. Wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I am told to take the clothes off. It could be the service side of submission? I also love doing the clean up. I'm told that not everyone thinks this way, but I have no frame of reference for that to be true. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean sister sub. Being told to become nude is a powerful erotic statement. I too enjoy cleaning up after sex. I put the towels, lubes, and other stuff away ... clean the toys and put them back in our sex bag, all while Mistress lays there and basks in her post orgasm glory

      Delete
  3. Wonderful. I'm going to introduce the concept of redressing Mistress after she has been pleasured as a ritual. I think she just very well may like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful way to show your wife that you are very submissive. A perfect for guys new to WLM, because it shows their wife that her pleasure is more important. Giving your wife lots of orgasms, patting her dry with tissues and then pulling up her panties, it shows her that you are submissive to her and you expect to stay horny for her. My wife always enjoyed denying me when we first began our WLM. She would tease me , and still does , by rubbing me and saying, " you know you behave much better when kept without orgasms. This pleases me, and you too right?" Of course, as always, she is right.

    ReplyDelete