Saturday, August 23, 2014

Spontaneous CFNM experience

I can't stop thinking about how hot one of our escapades was.  We were away from home, she was on her period, and we did not expect any privacy for sex play.  As such, I did not pack the Hitachi wand for her pleasure.  That pretty much put the kabosh on any female orgasms, as that's the only thing she will allow during her monthly visitation.

Well, we unexpectedly had a few hours by ourselves.  I was (as usual) really horny.  I was hoping to ask her for some sort of play, knowing that unfortunately I could not reciprocate any pleasure.  She said that she would play with me, so I got fully undressed and spread out on the bed.

When we normally play, she has some sort of slinky outfit on, and I can see her cleavage pretty well and she lets me fondle her.  This was in the middle of the day, so she had her full "street" clothes on.  Nothing special, I think she had jeans and a T-shirt.  The disparity of the situation, or as I have termed it elsewhere on this blog, the "double standard" turned me on.  I had fantasized about her doing this a lot, except with her full work clothes on.  Wow, I couldn't believe how excited this made me!

I spread my legs wide, she had full access to anything she wanted to play with.  She got me hard and then said something to the effect of "I may just stop and not let you come".  I was so deep into "sub-space" that I couldn't really think of what to say.  I think I mumbled something like, "well, that's up to you, you're in charge".

She stroked me more and I honestly didn't know what was going to happen.  I could see it going either way: not allowing me to come because she couldn't, or letting me come to relieve my horniness.

She started doing ball torture and it felt so wonderful being under her control, being completely helpless.  I did come and it was a wonderful, fantastic sensation.  As I climaxed, she was smacking my balls hard and it was just a fantastic orgasm.  I was unable to move for a few minutes.

As I was coming down from my orgasm, I still felt very vulnerable, perhaps even a tinge of humiliation.  She went back to doing some phone stuff, and I was left with a pretty big mess to clean up, still completely nude but with a flaccid cock and all my horniness drained from my system.

*  *  *  *  *

I wish I could communicate to her how thrilling this type of play is for me.  I've told her about it before, cognizant that she could mis-interpret this fetish; that somehow I don't find her nude body attractive.  That is not the case.  It's the power imbalance that I crave.

No comments:

Post a Comment