Saturday, August 23, 2014

Been a while...

I fell of the blogosphere for a while, I suppose for a number of reasons.  I have mainly been viewing (and sometimes commenting on) forums as opposed to blogs.  I checked out a few of the blogs that I used to follow and was a bit surprised by the number that have been stalled out, particularly that of "subservient husband".  He seemed very committed to the femdom lifestyle and I hope things are going well for them.

Our summer was very "vanilla" at first.  When we were on vacation, we had a fair amount of sex.  One time, earlier in the day, we had sex and I came and then we went out for a bit and a few hours later, she initiated sex again.  I could not get hard!  Ugh!  WTF?  My dream come true, and I failed.  I have had two instances of ED in my life, and they were both cases where we tried to have sex more than once in a day.  The first time was more than 10 years ago; We had sex twice and I could not get up for a third time.  Then this time, I could not get up for round 2.

After we had got back from our vacations, my Queen got very interested in teasing and denying me.  I haven't been that great about keeping my orgasm tracker up to date, but we had a period where I was teased and denied and even locked up in the chastity cage.  That was fun!  Interestingly, I got a rare chance at back to back sex Thursday and Friday night.  She teased me about my refractory period issues, basically "challenging" me, taunting me that she didn't think I'd be "up" for it.  Well, I was!  Very vanilla sex, but very satisfying as well.  I did it doggy style and had a decent amount of stamina.  Not sure if we will be able to go for another round tonight, but I think I could do it.

*  *  *  *  *

I love her very much.  We still have our communication issues, but I believe that her acceptance of our more kinky side has really made me feel very good about our relationship.  It's hard for me to explain, I guess it makes me feel "understood" and loved when she is willing to play a little naughty.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment