Friday, May 9, 2014

Craving Domination: Wives being Mean

The last time we played, my Queen said that she might want me to wait until our anniversary before I could come.  That was a longtime away!  I don't know if she realized, but that amounted to about two months of chastity (for me).

I was interested in playing last night and she denied me.  Not in a sexy way.  She said she wanted "just to cuddle".  I get a little annoyed at this.  To me, what makes Femdom work is her getting hers but me not getting mine.  Not playing at all is celibacy, which isn't sexy at all.

She had a totally lame reason for all this and actually apologized in the morning.  She said she would "take care" of me tonight.

The thing is: I am not sure I want to orgasm.  I want to play.  I want to get hard and feel the desire in my loins.  I am horny as hell and want to tell her my latest fantasies.  They don't necessarily involve me orgasming.

I woke up with some wicked horny thoughts.  I wanted her to be mean.  Rough.  I crave domination, not orgasm.  If she left me chaste until our anniversary, I would be OK with that.

What I fantasized about is her being mean to me.  I have never felt this way before, but in my dreams/fantasies, I was excited by the idea of her slapping me.  Measuring my cock and telling me I wasn't big enough for her pussy.  Smack my balls.  Fuck me cowgirl style and not let me come.  Force me to eat her pussy.

Holy cow, I am horny just thinking about this.

Anyone else crave their female partners being mean?






6 comments:

  1. Hearing an awful lot about what you want. Nothing about what your wife wants. Doesn't sound like female domination at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I will assume you are not "hating" and will try to answer this as a legit question.

      My wife doesn't read my blog anymore and therefore I write from my perspective only. As I mentioned in a recent post, we tend to go more "vanilla" around holidays and sometimes it takes some time to get back. I would say it's an understood rule that I ask permission to come, and I will abide by what she says. She always climaxes first. I guess as a bottom line, she's just been particularly generous in allowing me orgasms lately.

      Delete
  2. Hell yes... and she is mean, a bit. Plenty of scope for more meanness. I totally understand what you are craving though, and it's hard to explain let alone explain why you want it and why it's okay for her to be mean and all the other stuff that gets in the way of getting what you really want. You just have to chip away at it little by little. Maybe by the time you get it you'll be too old to get it up any more but hey.... c'est la vie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it took her a long time to get to this point: she is such a sweet person and let's face it, it isn't exactly normal to physically hurt your lifelong companion. We played Friday night and as I was climaxing, she grabbed both my nipples. I told her she couldn't twist them hard enough and she really amped it up. Best orgasm I've had in a long time. I love her.

      Delete
    2. It's hard to put yourself in their shoes isn't it, cos I would find it really hard to do what we ask them to do. I think to be honest, it's just frustrating sometimes, because they are cautious and want to take it one small step at a time while we just want them to go for it... patience is a virtue indeed.

      Delete
  3. I have definitely fantasized about it, and we have actually played it out in scene. The problem I see with it is, even though my wife did a great job during our play, she is being something she doesn't want to be. With things like this, I have to sort of shelf fantasies that don't work for both of us.

    ReplyDelete