Thursday, April 24, 2014

Humiliating Cunnilingus

We had some time where we were going to get sexy.  She wore the sexy nightgown, which signals that she is open to sex play.  We had some sexy talk and I told her that I would like to go down on her because I hadn't done that in a while (last time I asked she said no).

We were kinda just flirting, not really dominant talk, and I asked her if she had shaved, as I don't particularly like going down on her if she's hairy.  She said something to the effect of, mind your own business, you go down on me whether I am shaved or not.  I have long craved her to say something like that, "forcing" me to give her head ("that pussy is not going to lick itself").

It turns out she had shaved recently.  I am very turned on by that.  So I started getting down to business.  I had read a few articles on cunnilingus and tried really hard to give her good foreplay.  I was doing great.  She was moaning in a very sexy way.  I was turned on big time.  I had almost had her to the promised land, oh so close.

Then I came.

Yes, I came with almost no stimulation.  I was lying prone and obviously enjoying what I was doing, erect.  Suddenly, I was at the point of no return, I tried to lift my pelvis off the bed but it was too late.  It wasn't a great orgasm, so I thought it could have had a ruined one, which could have meant I could be hard for when it was "my turn".  I tried my very best to keep going but it did force me to lose my concentration and then my technique went south.  I went back to the Hitachi and fingered her and she came right away.

She seemed confused, wondering why I wasn't positioning myself to penetrate her.  I meekly explained what happened.  I tried in vain to stroke myself to get hard but then I realized I was in a full on refractory period.  I was done for the night, had had an orgasm without her even touching me.  I looked on the sheet, and I had a very large wet spot from my ejaculation.

I was super embarrassed.  She played it off like it was ok, that we could try the next night, but we haven't spoken about it nor played since.

Two things I learned about myself: I really like giving her cunnilingus and audible sounds of pleasure really turn me on.  I was quite freaked out about this, so I googled it.  It seems this does happen for some guys.  This is the first time something like that has happened to me, and I hope it doesn't happen again.  Embarrassing!

*  *  *  *  *
A few days later, my wife asked me directly, "isn't it about time for my period - don't you keep track of that?".  I told her that it was any day now and in fact she started yesterday.  As opposed to the story above, that was somewhat of an erotic "humiliation", that my wife seems to expect me to tell her when she is menstruating.  

 

6 comments:

  1. This happend too me recently. I too really enjoy cunnilingus. But I really get off on her getting off. I have to make sure I don't grind on the sheets while doing my thing now...have you read She comes first. By Ian Kernet. Great cunnilingus book. My Lady loves my mouth work so much that that's all we do most nights now...great blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you brother. There is frankly nothing more arousing for me than to have my moth on Mistress's freshly shaved, beautiful pussy. I absolutely love it. I too have to be sure I'm not subconsciously grinding on the sheets in order to avoids what happened to you. If that had happened to me, my Mistress would've completely understood and would've been sympathetic, right before she blistered my bottom for cumming without permission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I enjoy licking pussy, but this has never happened to me before. You must have been REALLY turned on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The idea of a guy cumming from cunnilingus is super hot to me. And I don't find the thought embarrassing at all. Maybe more like disappointing, if you had plans to use that erection. Just my perspective, though.

    Also love the "mind your own business, you go down on me whether I am shaved or not" attitude. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comments. My Queen has teased me a bit as to this event. We discussed me going down on her tonight and she said that I needed some practice. hopefully that will happen :)

    ReplyDelete