Friday, March 14, 2014

"The key flew out of my hand on the highway"

I experienced significant morning wood on my third night of chastity device lockup.  I went to bed a little early, as I have a big project at work that is due today.  I woke up around 4:30 due to my attempted erections.  Unlike a lot of men I read about on chastity related boards, I don't find this to be painful.  Perhaps slightly uncomfortable, slightly frustrating that the erection is incomplete.  But actually arousing knowing that my pent up horniness and biology are still functioning normally.

This cage-straining was somewhat persistent.  I am really horny.  I haven't come in over two weeks (which was a sick-sympathy handjob) and haven't been in my wife's pussy in close to a month.  My wife has had four orgasms since my last one.  However, we have not played at all since she made me lock up.

She has had some stress issues at work and it is one of those "life gets in the way" things.  We had a fantastic non-sexual cuddle session.  She has sexted me a few times, which I appreciate.  She claimed that she lost the key as she was driving on the freeway and that I had better go find it if I didn't want to be locked up forever.  She knows how to push my buttons.  She seems quick to correct me if I say anything about getting hard ~ basically saying that she knows I "can't" get hard in my situation.  Very limited physical contact, just a time or two where she felt my crotch for the hard plastic device.  She has the chastity key safety pinned to her bra and has drawn attention to it a few times.

She stayed up very late and that means she will probably crash tonight with no play.  As we had a small conversation this morning, she expressed frustration at our lack of contact... but I am not sure how that will translate into play time tonight.  When she's tired, she's tired.

I have been a good submissive and have not pressed things.  I don't know what she's thinking as far as lockup period or eventual orgasm for me.  She is close to ovulation, so she may want me to penetrate her or be a little kinkier than normal.  She seems to be enjoying the control and in a "be careful what you wish for" moment, I am starting to wonder if she is really serious about limiting my orgasms to just one per month.  Perhaps she has given up male orgasms for lent?

I have a lot of emotions going on right now.  Chastity and my submission are contradictory and even I don't understand.  I am enjoying the ride though.  And I do hope she finds the key =)

3 comments:

  1. "We have not played at all since she made me lock up" . "MADE ME" ???? You put the thing on and you gave her the key. Why don't you "make" her wear a chastity belt. Whats sauce for the goose is sauce for the pussy,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your experience is similar to mine. A few weeks back, Xena suddenly took over my orgasms. What the other poster doesn't get is that when faced by a wife spontaneously doing femdom, a submissive is in a very very poor negotiating position.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t have a dominant bone in my body. The idea of denying her orgasm doesn’t turn me on in the slightest. In fact, the more she comes the more satisfied I am with our intimate life. I think this took her a long time to wrap her head around, but I think she “gets” this now. Giles, you are right, I am in a very poor negotiating position. She has enjoyed the control over my orgasms for a while, but generally avoided use of the chastity device. Now that I am “locked”, I can’t exactly tell her I don’t want it any more. We are having a lot of fun. Thanks for the comments!

    Cheers
    sherulestherooster

    ReplyDelete