Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Tom Cruise Jump on the Couch Chastity Moment

Be careful what you wish for, indeed.

Friday night, we were both very tired, and as I had predicted, my wife started falling asleep on the couch downstairs.  We had not played since she "forced" me to lock into chastity on Tuesday night.  I really wanted to play and better understand what she was thinking about the prospects of my next orgasm.

Unexpectedly, she DID wake up from her nap and was ready to play.  We did a lot of kissing and unfortunately for me not a lot of teasing.  This was about her.  All that foreplay led to her climaxing very hard on the Hitachi with my finger inside.  I caressed her inner things and pubic area as she "came down" from her orgasm.  We kissed some more and then I asked her if she wanted to dress.  She said yes, and I assisted her in putting her panties and pajamas on.  THAT sure made it clear that the session was over.  This was her fifth orgasm in a row since I had come.

There was no mention of taking off the CB-6000S or when I might get to come.  It all felt very natural as far as, she got hers but my time is "in the future".  I am doing a good job of letting her take control, and she is verbally telling me how much she likes the control.

We were cuddling like maniacs, oxytocin flowing through my brain.  I simply couldn't sleep.  After she was thoroughly asleep, I finally gave up and went downstairs and did about a weeks' worth of dishes that she hadn't done (it's "her job" and frequently a point of contention, since I am the cook).

While on this "chastity high", doing dishes didn't seem so bad.  I normally get really upset that she isn't keeping up with the dishes, but in this case, I had so much energy, it didn't bother me at all.  I kept thinking of how happy she would be when she knew they were done.  I finally took some sleeping aids, went to sleep and then woke up before my Queen.

Due to my oxytocin overdose, I woke up early and wanted to do some "courtship behavior".  I put all the dishes away as she slept.  I then went to Starbucks and got her favorite drink.  I lovingly woke her up and gave it her.  After some candid talk about our sex session, she finally realized that I had done all of "her" chores for her.  She made a comment that she liked it and it was unlikely she would unlock me anytime soon.  Why would she?

*  *  *  *  *
As it turns out, a relative of hers is likely to stay with us next week.  My wife ORDINARILY has a strict no sex policy when we have house guests, but she is OK with using the using the vibrator on her and handjobs on me.  Seemingly out of recognition of this, she sort of acknowledged the matter by saying, "no sex this week... but you're going to be locked up anyway".  It was certainly implied that nothing was going to slow HER pleasure down!  I am a happy sub =)

No comments:

Post a Comment