Thursday, March 6, 2014

Communication within a Femdom Marriage

Communication is always tough in a marriage.  For us, talking about sex has always been very difficult.  My initial attempt was to communicate my sexual fantasies to her via this blog.  Unfortunately, that didn't go as well and she does not reads it any more.  She had intended to be more open in one on one discussions about sex.  That was initially successful but it's often difficult to get the time and privacy for that in our house.  Several months ago, I sent her a fictional story that illustrated a fantasy I had (which I do intend to publish on my blog at some point... it was my first attempt at erotica).  It was a disaster.  She was scared and never really read it.  I think I overwhelmed her.

Yesterday, due to my illness, I had some time on my hands and I sent her a short note telling her how excited I was about her increased confidence.  I texted her to check her naughty email account and I could sense she was a little scared.

She finally did come out to bed and it was obvious she had read it.  We then had an intimate time together, nothing really out of the ordinary except for her fantastic orgasm with the Hitachi (she is still on her period, but she said something to the effect of: my gooodness, my orgasms are getting soooo much better with age!).  She didn't really tease me much and fell asleep with her hand on my genitals.

We had a short banter this morning - usually when I am denied she will make some comment that she had a relaxing, great night sleep and ask about mine (which of course is never as good as hers lol).  I hugged her and told her that I had fun.

My intention is to send her a brief note that describes what I'm thinking sexually speaking, making sure they are bite-sized this time.

She texted me during her workday and said, "when are we going on a date night?".  I said, "not soon enough!".  Things are good right now.  I feel a little more understood as far as her seeing how important sex is to me and how much I enjoy being submissive to her.  She seems comfortable with our arrangement right now.  We seem very satisfied with our sex life.  Things are good.

3 comments:

  1. " I feel a little more understood as far as her seeing how important sex is to me and how much I enjoy being submissive to her."

    I can relate perfectly to that statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great that you are learning that she made need a softer, slower approach to your desires. Everyone goes at different paces and if you want her in control its best to introduce her to it in smaller doses. The important thing is growing together and moving forward, not how fast you get there. Its good you are being patient and also happy with what you have too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post really touched me, because I'm in a very similar situation. Miss V will NOT read anything and mostly ignore anything on the subject, but a well-timed text message here and a little note (emphasis on little) there seems to do a trick, albeit slowly.

    Love Ms Marie's comment as well. We need to be understanding of our significant others if we want to learn and grow together,

    ReplyDelete