Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blogger technical problems?

I am not the savviest person when it comes to computers and am looking for any feedback.  I keep having these issues:

The text editor for when I reply to comments on my own blog frequently crashes.  It gets incredibly slow and I often can't see the cursor to edit my replies.  Sometimes I just give up, it doesn't work.  I rarely have this problem when I comment on others' blogs.

The "reading list" on my dashboard very often crashes and the list either doesn't come up at all (and I can't seem to reload it) or it spews out some spammy looking thing that I know I didn't "like".  What causes that?

I have stopped posting erotic images at the request of my wife, but sometimes I would like to find and post some images... however, I have always had a hard time doing that on my mac but not my PC.  Is there a trick?

Any feedback is appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm…strange. I also run a Mac and haven't seen the problems you're having. Are you running anti-virus…just in case? I run avast and have been happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. On my blog I just finished a new post about technical issues myself. My problem has to do with not being able to "follow" by hitting the follow link. It take me to username/password land and when entered I get an error message that basically says the link is broken. WTF? is it a global thing or in my settings?

    to your point, I have experienced similar problems with my reading list, but it comes and goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to know, it looks like it's been over 22 days since your last release. You must be going crazy by now...

    ReplyDelete