Friday, February 28, 2014

Male Chastity Combined with Multiple Female Orgasms

When we first started playing with female-centered sex, my domme would always have two orgasms per session ~ whether she allowed me to come or not.  It was rather sexy how she would take the reigns and finish herself off with another orgasm using the Hitachi after we were "done".  This was a real turnon and resulted in a disparate orgasm ratio: she would come ten times or more before she would allow me release.

Then she stopped wanting to have a second orgasm.  One time she told me that the second O made her cramp up and upset her stomach.  What's a sub to do?  When I am being denied orgasm, the 'double standard' of her having multiple orgasms sends me into deep subspace.  It makes me feel even more subservient to her when she comes twice in a session but denies me.

That's what she did the other night.  It was a fantastic D/S session.  We started off by me straddling her, my erect cock exposed for her to see (*ahh, my CFNM fetish coming through!).  She then started really punishing my balls.  I tried to stroke her inner thighs and pussy lips to stimulate her, but it was tough with the abuse she was inflicting on my balls.  She started talking dirty... I don't remember exactly what she said but it was to the effect that she was happy with the way I was taking what she was dishing out.

My erection looked bigger than normal.  I was royally turned on.

I then moved into position with her now favorite way to come.  I insert my fingers very shallowly into her vagina and position the Hitachi on her wondrous clit.  I stroke inside, softly towards the top and she comes.  She loves this!  After she came down, we had a little pillow talk.  She thought that my cock could do the same thing as my fingers.  I was really hoping to insert, and I used this as an avenue to do so.

I did.  Lately when she's been denying me orgasm, she seems very possessive and jealous that I might "accidentally" come.  She seems nervous in allowing me insider her.  This makes me feel even more submissive.  I get the feeling that there would be hell to pay if I came accidentally without her permission.

This play morphed into her having a second orgasm, and she ultimately denied me.  It was a very hot session.  There's nothing quite like having your wife's pussy juices all over your cock and her telling you the session is over and it's time to go to bed.  Leaves me a hot mess... in more ways than one!

4 comments:

  1. Very hot,
    I am so going to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orgasm Denial is one of the most powerful tools a Mistress has to work with for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very exciting night... I really need to get my subby hubby to write up his version of our play last night and I can write mine. It was a great t & d night and it would be great to post both points of view....

    Anyway, that's not my point at all haha it really sounds like you had a great time and I agree with the whole KH/Mistress having more orgasms and you boys having none. It keeps the play exciting!

    I always have many orgasms while cagedmonkey has none. It's easier, I guess, when I multiple orgasm one right after the other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments. We are having fun. I am very turned on by the "double standard" and feel so submissive when she "uses' me. I am hoping multiple orgasms for her will continue, as it really sends me deep into sub-space. And, her orgasms are much more powerful than mine anyway. I have read the average female orgasm is twenty seconds but the average male orgasm is six seconds. But it's not just duration, it's intensity. Sex is pretty much all about her, and as a submissive male, I love it.
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete