Saturday, February 8, 2014

Flooded with Oxytocin

We have played four times within the past week and three out of the past four days.  I'm thinking it's looking pretty good for this weekend also.  In a rare moment of wife feedback, she told me that she really enjoys playing with my nipples and ramping up the cock and ball torture.  She is really enjoying witholding my orgasms and is being more open about the pleasure she enjoys.  She is not much of a dirty talker, but she told me she enjoys the "orgasm smack talking" she's doing (bragging about her powerful climaxes and telling me it's too bad I can't feel that pleaure), as do I.

Last night was particularly spectacular.  She woke me up for the session by pinching my nipples hard.  She carressed my body and then played with my balls and was really rough with them.  She smacked my hard cock around.  I was in deep sub-space.  It felt so good to be so controlled by her.  She has a knack for pushing my limits just a tad beyond what I would have asked for, but nevertheless it is thrilling to "take it like a man".

Back to dirty talking: she has been assertive about telling me that she is ready for her orgasm.  I find that to be very hot.  After she was done playing with me, she said she wanted to climax and wanted me to finger her (she was very wet from dominating me).  We ended up with me fingering her pussy with the Hitachi on her clit.  Awesome.

We cuddled ALL night last night.  As we were waking up, we were still all over each other.  I feel flooded with oxytocin.  Oxytocin is the "love molecule" in our body.  Brain levels increase with physical touching, and creates a feeling of trust.  It is our chemical way of bonding to one another.  Various blog posts I've read postulate that when we orgasm, the oxytocin gets broken down.  That is responsible for the post orgasm crash.  Being denied for 15 days, I've not experienced that crash at all but rather am madly in love (lust) with her.  I feel very emotionally close to her right now.  Isn't that what marriage is about?

*  *  *  *  *

My Queen has reiterated several times that I am not going to orgasm until Valentine's Day weekend. During our play session last night, she implied that she had a special plan on how I would be released but it was on a need to know basis, and I don't need to know yet.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know the theory that orgasm breaks down oxytocin. That's interesting, and makes a lot of sense to me (from a personal standpoint, not a scientific one. I know nothing about the science.) I feel like being consciously aware of that creates a lot of opportunities for play.

    I have to say, the more I learn about orgasm denial, the more I want to learn. I had no idea I would have a personal interest in it, but a lot of relevant D/s blogs I read have been planting the seed in my mind. I see its potential in both dominants and submissives, in fact.

    (I love the rest of this, too. Especially the dirty talk.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this theory is spelled out here:
    http://secretchastityhusband.blogspot.com/2010/08/male-chastity-pleasure-and-devotion.html?zx=7fbcf14b8fa4516a

    but frankly, I haven't been able to verify all the information and claims (I am a scientist by training, so that's my way...)

    There are also a couple of links on the "interesting link" tab from "scandalous women" page that have a female perspective on male orgasm denial.

    From my wife's perspective, she enjoys the additional attention she gets when I am denied. I refer to it as "courtship behavior" because I behave like we did when we were dating. We both enjoy her having control over my orgasms, so it's up to her when I climax. She talked about her perspective in her blog:

    http://her-side-of-the-story-queen-suzy.blogspot.com/2011/07/denial.html

    I would recommend trying it, but you have to ensure your partner doesn't masturbate, as that would defeat the purpose. My wife could immediately tell if I have taken care of myself (due to my mood change), so I don't even try to sneak that anymore. The way I've been looking at it recently, is that it's just one really extended sex session, like foreplay over a period of weeks rather than minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the science behind sex. Our brains are awe inspiring.

    And... 15 days! Wow.

    ReplyDelete