Saturday, January 11, 2014

Periods... and Foiled by topping from the bottom (again)

My Queen's period ended earlier than I had expected.  She texted me that she was ready, then backed a bit and said there might be some 'residual' and asked if that bothered me.  Hell no!  My guess is that there is some built-in societal shame about women and their periods.  My wife actually never talked and didn't discuss it with me through most of our marriage.  She is a "little" more open about it now.  She will usually tell me when it's about to start and so on.  During her heavy flow days she will complain to me about how much she doesn't like it.

My point being, sex is a bit messy to begin with.  So, what's the big deal?  The experience of changing diapers has left me with little else to be truly grossed out by.

Alas, I fell asleep and she woke me up for sex somewhere after midnight.  She started stroking my cock.  During the day, I was really thinking about sex with her on top, cowgirl style.  It's my favorite position for intercourse and the only position that she can climax.  She had me plenty hard, and I was feeling like I wanted to move on to something else.  I mentioned it to her, after I was a bit more awake, that it would be nice for her to climb aboard.  Big mistake.  She said that she was thinking about doing that, but now that I asked, it wasn't going to happen.  Crap.

In my defense, I wasn't totally awake.  I have probably mentioned it before, but my wife has a bit of a fetish for waking me up for sex.  It turns her on.  So, she clearly wanted this, but I blew it by mouthing off.  In general, the agreement we have is that I can discuss sexual desires with her outside of a play session, but not during.  So I screwed that up, and "topped from the bottom".  I did, however, at one time mention that I'd like to be locked up in chastity, and she seemed intrigued by the idea, but nothing came of it.

We ended up with missionary style sex and I came in her.  This was a rare exception that I came before she did.  Afterwords, she took the Hitachi and came as I groped her boobs and inner thighs.

All in all, we were both sexually satisfied.  I need to update my orgasm tracker.  YTD, I have had three orgasms and she has had three.  I was denied during her period, and she had one orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment