Friday, November 1, 2013

Midnight Encounter

Out of nowhere, my Queen re-enacted one of the hottest sexual scenes of our Femdom play - except she let me come this time.

I have been getting over some sort of cold and have needed to sleep a lot more lately, sometimes going to bed as early as 9:30.  Since my Queen will only allow nighttime play, this means our sex life has been in the doldrums.  She stays up quite late, usually doing stuff for work, occasionally watching her "chick flick" type shows.  On one such night, I went to bed and she woke me up for sex.

She stimulated my cock and nipples which roused me from my slumber.  I became erect and was enjoying it, although I was a little bit paralyzed still, perhaps only stroking her back.  She took my shorts off, which really excited me.  Then she climbed on top and inserted my cock in her sweet pussy.  The first few moments are amazing, when her pussy juices begin coating my cock to allow for the deeper, more intense penetration to come.  Wow.

She was quite turned on.  She was panty-less but wearing her top (she's one of those women who are "always cold"), so I could not see her breasts.  Of course, I was fully nude.  I could tell she was getting quite close to orgasm, which was exciting me more and more.  She orgasmed intensely and then collapsed onto my chest, breathing heavily from her exertion.  She told me how intense her orgasm was, and said that she was a little nervous I wasn't going to last long enough for her to come, and she was happy I did.

The last time she did this, she laughed at me and told me that she didn't want me to come, and giggled that she was going to fall fast asleep and it would be tough for me to do so.  This time, I asked her if I could come, and she yes, get a towel to hold the mess.  I climbed on top of her and came very quickly.  We both fell asleep quickly, spooning each other lovingly.

*  *  *  *  *
As is often the case with our relationship, we have not discussed this midnight encounter since it happened.  In the morning she kind of winked at me and told me she had a good time.  I went out of my way to make sure I made her breakfast and texted her during the day.  A criticism she has of me when I come is that I don't do that.

Waking me up for sex has so many elements that turn me on:

  • The role reversal: it seems much more common for a husband to have "sex on demand" like I described above
  • CFNM: It turns me on to no end that my wife took my clothes off.  It's assertive, she wants her man naked to play with his organ for her pleasure.  A very erotic experience, because....
  • Confidence: a confident woman is a sexy woman.  I like it when she communicates what she just takes what she wants in a bold manner.  Woman-initiated sex is rare in our household, but always awesome.
  • It's her fetish: she has told me before that waking me up for sex turns her on.  She can't quite explain it, she just enjoys it.
  • Woman on top/Cowgirl sex is just the best.  When she comes from my dick alone, I feel empowered and virile.  It bruised my ego a little bit when she told me she was worried I was going to come before her.  The reality is, I have quite a bit of sexual endurance when she is on top.  The only time I have come prematurely was when we first started with nipple play.  She was riding my cock and twisting my nipples.  It really turned me on and I came before her.
  • The focus was on her orgasm.  As it should be.  It was nice that she let me come, but really the goal of this play was her orgasm.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is just chock-full of things I love to read about. This entry is an especially good example.

    Waking him up for sex. Role reversal. I'm in heaven here. And thank you for teaching me the term "CFNM"—when I looked up its meaning, I may have accidentally cursed out loud in excitement. I had no idea there was a term for it. That's incredibly useful to me.

    Pretty sure I need to go marathon a bunch of your older entries now. Really glad I discovered your blog.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete