Friday, October 18, 2013

When a vanilla sex act is kinky

Our last sexual experience involved an application of the vibrator to her pussy and a handjob for me.  Sounds pretty "vanilla" for a femdom couple, right?

The session began, like most playtimes, with me caressing her body, especially her chest and back.  She matter of factly told me she had started her period, and that I wasn't to touch her "down south".  In some cases, she sort of "tolerates" my advances and allows me to proceed until she gets more aroused.  In this case, she gave me a lot of nonverbal cues that she wanted to be pleasured.  Yay for us!

In any event, I worked the Hitachi Magic Wand through her pad and she had a lovely climax.  It is great to see my Queen come in any cases, but when she is horny it adds just a little bit more of a spice to the big event.  Following her post orgasmic bliss, I still caressed her boobs and then she laid on my chest and began stroking me through my shorts, which I removed.

Much to my delight, she kept going and I was getting very aroused.  In my head, I was wondering if she was going to tease me or let me come.  That's what inspired this post, the "will she or won't she" aspect of it.  When you have a clear understanding that the male partner's orgasms are completely up to the dominant woman's you just never know.  As my pleasure was mounting, I kept wondering more and more, will she let me come?  Again, this was all nonverbal.  I know better than to ask, because that would be "topping from the bottom".

Alas, she did stroke me to orgasm.  It was a straight handjob, no ball smacking or any real kink involved.  It was great.  She very lovingly caressed my balls as I was coming down from my climax.  Lovely.

*  *  *  *  *
Unfortunately, our alone time since this session has been nonexistent.  But we did some significant cuddling this morning, and this physical affection has often been a precursor to some play time.  Hoping that's the case tonight.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment