Thursday, September 12, 2013

Female Orgasm Supremacy: orgasm disparity more pronounced than I thought

My domme is doing an excellent job in teasing me and I am over the top horny all the time.  In my extreme horny state, I have been researching more about orgasms (I do miss them....).  I came across this video, which I thought was very interesting:

I sent the link to Suzy but she hasn't checked it out yet.  What interested me is the comparison between male and female orgasms at 1:09.  It says that a male orgasm lasts 3-10 seconds and then they have a refractory period where it is impossible to have sex for minutes (I assume that's for young bucks) to hours.  The female has an orgasm of 20+ (note the plus!) seconds without a refractory period.  So, on average female orgasms are three times longer then male orgasms.

In addition to the disparity of the number of orgasms Suzy enjoys, hers are also of much longer duration.  So if you factor in our long term female to male orgasm ratio of about 3 1/3 to 1, and orgasm duration that is 3 times longer than mine, that means that she has about ten-fold more total orgasm enjoyment than I.  And, qualitatively, her orgasms in general are more intense than mine.

*  *  *  *  *

I am enjoying riding this femdom wave.  It's fun to play with sex being focused on the woman's pleasure.  As I stated in my last post, I am internally conflicted as to whether I want to come or keep going with the flow.  If Suzy were to ask, I would definitely say that I want to orgasm.  However, I am really enjoying NOT being asked, and leaving it totally up to her as far as when she wants me to be released.

In spite of my sexual frustration, I love the feeling of intimacy and closeness we share.  I am still digging into this more, but it seems as if the flood of oxytocin in my brain is enabling or making me want to 'court' her.  After our sex play is over, and into the morning, we cuddle with an intensity we've never really felt before.  I am a happy, if frustrated, submissive husband.

3 comments:

  1. I fully get where you are, as I'm getting to that same place right now! It's funny how happy we can be when only our ladies cum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. My Mistress has me bitch trained not to cum till commanded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think our society is very much focused on the woman being used to get a man to orgasm.

    IMHO, it should be the other way around.

    ReplyDelete