Sunday, March 3, 2013

Lockup Fail

This sucks
Unfortunately, things in our relationship went sharply downhill.  It was a big fail.  I can't go into the details, but it did not have anything to do with our attempt at a "female led marriage", or "sex is for the woman's pleasure" bedroom times.  I did not "take matters into my own hands" or betray her trust.  But I did disappoint her, and for that I am sorry.  I didn't meet her expectations.

And unfortunately, we don't fight very well.  As our peers were getting married, I had heard someone joking at a wedding reception that wise marriage advice was: "keep the fights clean and the sex dirty".  I agree with this advice, we have had some pretty dirty (kinky) sex lately, but we don't fight that well.
"Keep the sex dirty and the fights clean"

It's in my makeup to get over things fairly quickly.  Even when she is "in the wrong", I can put things behind me fairly quickly.  She cannot.  So, her expectations were not met, she confronted me about it, and I didn't fight cleanly.  I have been miserable ever since.

Instead, my prior week's lockup period ended horribly un-erotically.  She basically threw the key to my chastity device at me and said, "I don't want your thing locked up forever", or something like that.  Then, not knowing the full extent to her disappointment, I tried to be amorous with her on a subsequent night, my poor cock poking at her, and she basically said, "I think you should masturbate".
We didn't have a lot of teasing with her holding the keys to my chastity device.
I did.  I had so much pent up horniness that I needed to relieve the pressure.  But it wasn't that pleasurable.  It did help me focus on the job, anyway.

So, I am not sure what lies ahead of us in the short term.  My wife is the type of person that has to have everything just right in her world in order to feel sexual.  I don't see that happening anytime soon.  I certainly do have a lot of sexual thoughts to blog about.  I remain horny and excited by our femdom sex play.  I hope it returns soon!

6 comments:

  1. Well, not knowing what really happened makes it difficult to say anything more than "I hope things will look up again soon." - But I do understand that there are things that should be kept private.

    So, I just hope you will be able to sort out your issues soon.
    Take care.
    Tamara

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your setback. Don't despair, most of our setbacks have been a result of something dumb I did or said. Give it some time. Things will get better. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to keep your chin up. I am not sure what transpired that upset her so much, but try to remember to keep your cool. I did answer your question on my advice blog. Give her some time to cool off and I am sure that all is not lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...But I did disappoint her, and for that I am sorry. I didn't meet her expectations.
    And unfortunately, we don't fight very well."

    Did you tell her, "I'm sorry" or "I'm sorry, but ..."?
    The former may work better than the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comments/encouragement. Things looked a little better today. We did a lot of cuddling at night and in the morning. She drew my arms into her chest area, and also placed her hand on my "pecs". That touch felt really good. I'm sure she must have felt my erection against her, which I think makes her happy.

    Unfortunately, things haven't gone well for me at work lately, and I got sick last week. Hopefully things will come around.

    Cheers,
    sherulestherooster

    ReplyDelete