Sunday, February 10, 2013

Femdom sex, male chastity belt lockups, and oxytocin

Suzy continues to enjoy the control of our sex life.  We both had a hard week (work-wise) and she went to bed early on Friday.  I was really looking forward to a well-rested dominant Suzy for our sex play Saturday night.  I was not disappointed.

I wore my breakaway thong and we cuddled and I thrust into her a bit.  She enjoys my erections poking against her.  Because I was so horny, I was dripping a lot of pre-cum, so it was a good thing it was captured into my loin cloth.  I only wear thongs leading into sex play, but it does make me *feel* sexy, both from a slightly naughty standpoint and I actually enjoy the feel of the fabric up up my ass.

We did a lot of talking, and she turned to me and asked "when are you going to lock up?".  I asked if she wanted to lock me in the chastity device last night, but she said no, she wanted to play with my erection.  I will be locked up Tuesday night (I assume we will follow our traditional locking ceremony where she clicks the lock and then she orgasms - I wanted to ask her if we could spice it up a bit by taking some pictures so I could post it on my blog).  For those newer to my blog, I have a CB-6000 and a Birdlock chastity device, but Suzy's preference currently is that I am on the "honor system" when we are together but she enjoys me being locked when we are apart.  As I mentioned in my last post, Suzy has an upcoming trip for work, and as a result, wants me to be locked starting Tuesday night.  It sounds like I won't see her until Sunday.
Locking him up
A keyholder snapping the lock shut.  For us, a female orgasm always follows as part of our male chastity locking ritual.  I am hoping that Suzy will allow this to be photographed, to satisfy my exhibitionist cravings.  We shall see.
It has been a while since she has directed me to use the chastity belt.  I am looking forward to it.  When we are together and she wants me to be chaste, I know that if I did masturbate, she would notice a change in my behavior and would directly ask me if masturbated.  Because she won't be here to acknowledge my sexuality (e.g., to tease and deny me), I would be very tempted to jerk off.  I could "get away with it" because I would have several days to recover my sexual energy and be horny again for her return.  Thus, I agree with her, it is best for me to be locked up.  Aside from all that, it is a kinky thing, to submit to having your cock locked by your dominant partner, and I find it very hot that she alone has the key.  She is nervous and wants me to have a spare key in case of emergency (I actually don't know if we have both keys).  Related to my last post, I find it very hot that she can masturbate at her hotel room if she likes.  This "double standard" is very exciting to me.

Being locked is not going to be without its challenges.  Peeing and general hygiene is difficult for me, and I haven't been locked at the new gym, which has less privacy than my old one.
Suzy has made female domination an art form.
After this, Suzy matter-of-factly stated that she needed to orgasm.  I used the Hitachi Magic Wand on her while she squeezed my balls.  Her orgasm was FANTASTIC.  Definitely more than enough for the both of us.  Not kidding, I think it lasted 15-20 seconds or so.  Wow.  We caressed for a while and I could tell she was getting tired.  She complimented me on my freshly shaved chest (it really drives me wild when she talks about my body) and then went on to tease and deny me.  I am running long on this post, so I will be succinct here and just say that she focused on my balls and edged me for some time ~ my guess is that I was 80% to an orgasm for a good 15 minutes.  Just to be clear, I did not orgasm.  It has been about a week and a half since my last orgasm (even though it was not a great one) and I haven't penetrated her for over three weeks.

Love my wheel! ♥
Suzy told me after our sex play that she wanted to use "the wheel" on me next time. 

*  *  *  *  *
Even though we haven't had a lot of time for extended sex play such as what happened Saturday night, we have been cuddling and snuggling a lot lately.  More than normal.  I believe that such embracing behavior stimulates the secretion of oxytocin.  When I was in school, oxytocin's claim to fame was related to maternal behaviors (pair bonding between mother and newborn and initiation of lactation).  There seems to be a lot of research into oxytocin's role as a "cuddle hormone" in bonding between sexual partners.  I have read that just about any touch, but especially an embracing type of touch, stimulates the release of the body's cuddle drug.  If that is the case, we must be flooded with it.  I feel very close to Suzy right now, perhaps because of this oxytocin, but I think also having to do with her acceptance (and even enthusiasm) of our kinky sex play.  We are having fun, and bonding in the process.  I have to run to work out, and perhaps I will explore this further in subsequent posts.

2 comments:

  1. Exciting blogging......
    Internet Marketing Techniques That Really Work for any business growth http://johnphanchalad.net

    ReplyDelete