Friday, January 18, 2013

Condom domination

Condoms: they're not just for birth control anymore
I'll be honest, there are sometimes when I post something that somewhat frightens me as far as what my Queen Suzy will do with it.  This is one such post, and I am nervous about it because of the "be careful what you wish for" aspect of it.  But a primary driver of my blog is to share my deepest sexual fantasies with her.  She is in control of my cock, so she can do what she wants with my kinky desires.

Here goes:

I have been fantasizing about Suzy forcing me to wear a condom, as an alternative or complement to denial.  Basically, she denies me from having "bareback" sex with her for some time, making me really crazy with desire for getting her juices on my cock.

This has nothing to do with birth control.  I was snipped several years ago, and it was a great decision for both of us.  No regrets.  My Queen actually watched the procedure happen, she was right there in the room and she seems to have been grateful that she was there; she has even bragged about it to her friends (not sure how that's been brought up, but I am pretty sure she has told this story to many of her girlfriends).
I'm glad Queen Suzy was there to make sure the procedure went as planned.
It is mildly humiliating (in a good way) to know that Suzy has discussed my little procedure wither her friends.
We do on occasion wrap my cock, mainly when we are traveling and for one reason or another can't afford to make a big mess.  Years ago, we had sex in our van parked in a neighborhood, and we couldn't afford to get my baby batter somewhere we couldn't clean up.  We've had sex at parents' homes, usually with my dick wrapped up.  Sometimes when she is not comfortable that her period is done, she will ask me to put one on (she is worried about the mess to my cock with residual blood).  I always take a condom or two in my suitcase when we travel.

We did have sex a bit before we were married, but always with a condom.  Suzy was not on birth control then, so it was for contraception.  Our wedding night was the first time I had ever gone bareback in a woman.  It was very special.  As my college roommate said, "pussy has evolved for thousands of years to make cock feel as good as possible".  I agree.  I still remember how exciting it was to stick it into her warm, wet pussy, skin on skin.  And that has never gotten old.  I generally read health related articles that relate to sex, and I found this study to be pretty interesting.  Semen has been shown to have an antidepressant effect in women!  That's my kind of medicine!

Looking back on it now, she denied me from her pussy by forcing the use of condoms.  This reminds me of how she used to tease me before we began having sex, which was to frequently touch my skin just above my cock, moving from side to side and only occasionally brushing my erection (wow, in those days, my cock was always hard).  Even though I had not recognized my submissive desires, these two teases did in fact make me really horny.

Why am I thinking of this now?  Why is this erotic to me?

  • Forcing me to wear a rubber would be a dominant act, and my submissive mind would view it as another way to control her cock.
  • Due to the reduced sensitivity, I would be able to last longer during vaginal penetration
  • There would be no mess for her to deal with.  Suzy and I aren't on the same page with regard to body fluids.  This warrants its own post (one that I have been contemplating for a while) but suffice it to say I think our body fluids are sexy and she doesn't.
  • It would be slightly humiliating to me to have two forms of birth control: my vasectomy and a rubber

Further to those points, it would be hot if she "dirty talked" about these points.  Something along the lines of "I need your cock wrapped up so you can last longer"; "I don't want your filthy mess going in my pussy; I don't know where that thing has been"; "I want you wrapped up just to reduce your pleasure".  Things like that.  It would be hot for her to put it on me, without asking and just having to grin and bear it.  Or, forcing me to wrap up myself.

*  *  *  *  *

Humph.  Well, I wonder what type of feedback she will give me on this.  Like I said, I feel a bit excited but a bit scared.  I love sticking my cock in her pussy, and getting those female juices on my manhood.  I was thinking in my last denial period that I came very close to going through her entire menstrual cycle without inserting my cock in her.  During denial periods, she has let me penetrate her, I suppose just as a way to taste what I am missing.  But not the last one, she was adamant until she decided to release me.  This could be another teasing weapon in her dominant female arsenal. 

Even though this is something I fantasize about, I also don't want Suzy to develop depression.  There's plenty of my man medicine to cure her of her blues!

Cheers
"Hang on a second... I want you to last longer and I don't want a big mess in my pussy."

8 comments:

  1. As for the study you linked. Wouldn't the medicine have even more effect when taken orally? (Actually, the article begins with "Oral sex is good for women's health and makes you feel happier" while it then seems to be about intercourse - strange.)

    Anyway, swallowing would also be a good way to avoid the mess.
    Speaking of body fluids: I don't like semen dripping out of me, either.
    We use condoms for contraception, and the only time when I allow René to ejaculate inside me without wearing a condom is when I am on my period.
    But I don't think that wearing a condom has a significant influence on how long he lasts. - And I don't see making him wear a condom as a form of denial - and I don't think he does, either.

    Well, we are all different, and if it is hot for you, just go ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    To avoid the mess, we sometimes have me put some baby oil in a plastic bag and put that over my penis. Especially when she does not want sex.

    However I wish actually that when she does not want sex that she would tease me and keep me chaste but she is not so much into being dominant that way.

    We have however had me wear condoms and had her on top. With her on top is pretty much the only way she reaches orgasm and with me wearing a condom it is fun that it reduces the sensation. We have even tried a few times with me wearing two condoms to reduce the sensation even more.

    The problem with all of this is that she really prefers sex when we cum together and yet I prefere the tease and denial thing.

    Anyway have fun minimising the mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happen to love "condom domination". There was a short period of time, after my wife's boyfriend started going bareback with her, that I was only allowed inside of her if I wore a condom. I had a vasectomy too, so that made things even more intense, knowing the condom had absolutely nothing to do with birth control. We got lazy with it and the condom rule eventually fell by the wayside. Your post gives me the urge to bring it up to my wife again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also been considering suggesting to my wife that she have me wear a condom (or 2) during intercourse mainly to help me avoid orgasm too quickly. Haven't used them for years. I agree that my vasectomy was one of the best things for our sex life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds a great deal like my own obsession. I like to be naked around the house (when the kids are not there) but it's just no fun if I do it by myself. I need Mistress to command it for me to get any pleasure out it at all. Now you have got me thinking about having "Charlie" covered. Damn you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments. My wife has read the post, but did not say anything about it really. Unfortunately, we have not had much of a chance to play, but I think we will tonight.

    "I had a vasectomy too, so that made things even more intense, knowing the condom had absolutely nothing to do with birth control."

    Junior's comment is I think what hits my submissive button. After we had the vasectomy, my wife would make comments, saying I was "shooting blanks" and that "she didn't need my balls" anymore. It really annoyed me at first, I felt it was somewhat of a chivalry act to get snipped and she was mocking me. That was before I realized I was a submissive and to be honest, that kind of talk excites me now. She will sometimes say things like that when she is slapping my balls and it does turn me on.

    After I published this post, I thought about how one-sided sex "accessories" are. Most sex toys for example are for increasing women's sexual pleasure (vibrators, dildos, etc.), and at least the sex toys we play with for me are for limiting mine (chastity device, various floggers, etc.). What can I say, I am a masochist.

    Tamara, I think my wife would rather have a root canal than swallow my semen. I have googled ideas to make it more palatable for her (most feedback I have seen on the internet is a lot of pineapple juice, and cutting out coffee, asparagus, and red meat). After I have ejaculated in her, she will often text me the next day to tell me how much she is oozing (maybe that is TMI, but for some reason this makes me feel virile). I don't know to what extent that bothers her, frankly. In spite of this "no mess" fantasy, I am rather excited about depositing my load in her. When we were first married, most of the time, she finished me off by her jacking me off on her stomach. We don't do that much anymore, so I assume she is more comfortable with my mess in her pussy than elsewhere.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never thought of this one, but it would be a turn on to me. My wife would probably not like it though for the lack of skin on skin contact. For me, it would be a form of teasing and denial....not being allowed the ultimate feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love condom play. It's especially hot when your mistress has you totally addicted to the feel of her bareness and then forces you to be stuck in a rubber for now on. It leaves me begging and willing to do anything to feel it bare again.

    ReplyDelete