Monday, December 31, 2012

"Your whimpering is really arousing me"

We had a bit of a break in play, but resumed last night.  We started off with groping, kissing, and pillow talk.  She then moved to teasing my nipples and then my genitals.  The focus was mainly my balls, and she alternated loving caresses with aggressive slapping and pulling.  There was no mistaking: I am very hard and aroused by this.

However, the quote above was from Suzy.  She started pushing the limits, crossing the pain threshold level several times.  Make no mistake, it was hurting, but in a good way.  I was whimpering from the pain and then she said: "Your wimping is really arousing me... be careful what you wish for".

I was pretty struck by that comment.  I have been keeping track on an as yet unpublished post of sexy things Suzy has said, but this one seemed to deserve special mention.  I never would have that my wife was kinky.  But she is.  Yay, us!

This followed with back to back female orgasms.  Apparently, she really was aroused by her ball handling skills.  We placed a pillow on my abdomen, then placed the Hitachi vibrator on it and she mounted.  I really like it when she comes this way.  First of all, she is on top of me.  Second, she grinds her pussy into the vibrator.  I feel her hair falling onto me.  And her very sexy heavy breathing is very audible and directly on me.  She didn't even take a break between climaxes.

Following our session, she said that we are probably using the vibrator too much.  I agree.  Hopefully, her next few orgasms will be without the vibe: more than likely fingering since I think she is close to her period and she has turned down oral sex offers from me lately.  I look forward to it.

I asked her if I could enter her and she once again said no.  She then asked, "do you really want inside me, or do you want to hear me say 'no'"?  Actually, the answer is "both".

She seems to like being in charge of my orgasms.

Happy New Year to my readers!  May 2013 be filled with happiness!

2 comments:

  1. There are just way too many questions where my answer is "yes and no". Do you want an orgasm? Do you want me to slap your nuts? Do you want to experience permanent denial? Do you like it when I bite your cock???

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "She then asked, "do you really want inside me, or do you want to hear me say 'no'"? Actually, the answer is "both".

    She seems to like being in charge of my orgasms."

    Congrats! Sounds like your New Year is starting off wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete