Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Femdom Bait and Switch

First of all, I hope my readers all had a very Merry Christmas.  We had a nice one, spending it with both sides of our family and having some good times.

As a result of the hustle and bustle of the holidays, we hadn't had much time to play.  I bought her a nice pajama set that was good for both of us.  It was nice and warm ~ Suzy is always cold ~ but had some options for being sexy also.  The warm part is that it has a long sleeve top (and it is NOT flannel!!).  The sexy part is that it came with a matching camisole, which I found to be very sexy.  I was very proud that when the sales woman asked me if my wife was "busty", I said yes (and was very proud about it).  Anyway, it was a hit - warm for her, sexy for me.

We played last night.  Suzy was doing her computer stuff and I kept fantasizing about playing with her in her new outfit.  I came down to check on her and she mentioned she had read my last blog post and that she was going to check the threesome section of Craigslist for a boy toy.

She was down there a while (apparently, there are a lot of men that want to play with a married couple, lol) and she came up and mentioned that she replied to an ad.  She then did her bedtime routine as I lit a candle, got naked, and waited for her.

As had happened in the past, Suzy got horny from reading the ads.  As I groped her body, she told me about it and I asked questions about what we would do if this male was interested.  Perhaps that is a story for another time, but I was getting hotter and hotter and Suzy said she was horny and wanted to fuck.  I was on top of her, grinding although not penetrating her yet.  She was assertive that she wanted an orgasm NOW (I love it when she is demanding) and seemed annoyed that I wasn't getting to it.  I asked her how she wanted to come and she said she wanted the vibrator and wanted to squeeze my balls.

She came very hard.  She had a nice orgasmic afterglow and I caressed her body.  She then said that she "changed her mind" and didn't want intercourse anymore and didn't want me to orgasm.  She said, "maybe tomorrow".

We flipped over and she teased my cock for about 5 minutes.  Because I was so horny, I felt close to the edge almost right away.  I love it in particular when she stimulates the underside of my cock and my scrotum at the same time.  I was grateful for the tease and she decided it was time to go to bed.

I was very turned on by her dominance.  I am out of my mind horny and I definitely want to come.  But it is alluring to me that she is in control of our sex life.  As weird as this may sound, her dominance is more alluring than my orgasm.  And her orgasm was definitely powerful enough for the both of us.  She is so hot and sexy right now.

I can't help to think that Suzy is getting more comfortable with female domination.  In the past, she seemed embarrassed by her orgasms, but I think she understands how exciting they are for me.

I really have no idea if I will come tonight or there will be another tease.  We shall see.

*  *  *  *  *

For those keeping score, since my last orgasm (which was be a handjob on Dec 6), she has had 6 orgasms and I have had 0, with 2 ruined orgasms.  I have been thinking about revamping my Orgasm Tracker page (perhaps for the new year) to keep track of our orgasms better.  The last time I was inside her was sometime before that, but I am not sure.  It's been a while.  I am about three weeks into orgasm denial, which I believe is about tied for my longest period of chastity.  Not sure what's going to happen, but sex is definitely about her pleasure right now.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment