Saturday, December 15, 2012

Femdom and Male Masochism

Our sex play has been really fun lately.  I have had a tough couple of weeks of work, and we haven't been able to spend that much time together, but when we do, it is extremely rewarding.  As always, we focus on Suzy's pleasure first.  We still rely on the Hitachi Magic wand a fair amount, but I had very good success with cunnilingus a few days ago.  There are some times when going down on her "works" and other times it does not.  This was a time that worked very well; her orgasm was strong, she was very wet.  It didn't even take that long.  My suspicion is that I had done a good job with foreplay and she was horny.
This resembles our more traditional position for pussy worship
The other night, we tried a position I had been fantasizing a lot about lately; having me on the bottom in a 69 position.   I loved it, but it did not get her off.  It was quite nice to feel submissive, with her body on top of mine.  Truth be told, I mainly wanted to try to finger her while I pleasured her clit, but I did not attempt it.  The geometry seemed tough.  This morning, she told me she was not comfortable in this position, so I don't think we will be doing that much.  We flipped over and then I continued to suck her in our "normal" position (her lying down, me positioned between her legs).  She enjoyed it, but she did not come.  I finished her off with the vibrator, fingering her pussy, and she came very nicely.
girlsrule-subsdrool:

man-stuff:

dip them

Beg for them. Go ahead, go incoherent. I want to know that the only thought in your head right now is ME.
I couldn't find an exact photo of the position we tried.  Basically, it's like this, with her body fully on top of mine, but in a "69" position where my mouth is positioned to orally serve her pussy.  Very hot, but it didn't seem to get Suzy going.  But I love the feel of her body weight on top of me.  And no, she didn't really play with my cock and balls on her end.
We then groped each other while enjoying her post orgasmic bliss.  She enjoyed my carresses and then after some time started to play with me.  She was aggressive with my nipples, pinching them and stretching them between her fingers.  It felt awesome.  She stroked my cock and played with my scrotum for some time, being aggressive with the loose skin, grasping it and forcefully pulling it in several directions.  She said that she likes doing that.

She started smacking my balls harder while stroking my cock and then ultimately I made a big mess with my climax.  We got dressed and fell asleep cuddling.

*  *  *  *  *

More and more, I am feeling that I am a sexual masochist.  I like pain, but only when I am sexually aroused.  It is fun for her to push my limits and I like the dominance that she displays when she is aggressive with me.  I think she was reluctant to be rough with my nipples at first, because her own nipples are so sensitive that she couldn't envision doing that to her lover.  I think she has overcome that reluctance now.

What turns me on about pain?

  • The submission that it represents: Submitting to the pain puts me into "subspace".  If I did not like the pain, I could get up at any time (unless I am restrained, but that doesn't happen that often).  Suzy thinks I am crazy in that when she begins torturing me, I will often adjust my body so that it is easier to access what she is hurting.  I will spread my legs wider, move closer to her, whatever makes it easier for her to access my bits.
  • Her domination of me turns me on: If you have read my blog for any length of time, you should realize that I am very turned on by femdom.  Strong, aggressive (especially sexually) women turn me on.  Remember when Angelina Jolie started kicking Brad Pitt's ass in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"?  HOT!  She kicks him in the nuts and verbally taunts/humiliates him.  There is something about female domination that I crave.
Check this out.  The violence and sexiness is quite erotic for me:


2 comments:

  1. I don't think enjoying pain while being aroused is necessarily a sign of masochism. For many guys, a little pain, especially on the erogenous areas, enhances the arousal.

    I also agree with your observation that going down on your partner doesn't always have an arousing effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Dave. Well, I am certainly one of those guys that is aroused with pain! In non-sexual settings, not at all. The aggressiveness, the animalistic side of it, it's all very erotic to me. My Queen Suzy has embraced it and she enjoys it too. I think she had a hard time wrapping her head around this, especially with nipple play. Her nipples are very sensitive, and she does not want them to be played with, apart from occassional sucking, and she tells me when she wants me to do that. I think it has to do with her cycle. So I think she was reluctant to do it to me. She sees my obvious arousal from it, and I think genuinely enjoys the dominance of doing so now.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete