Thursday, October 11, 2012

Femdom game on!

We are slowly but surely settling in to our new life change.  We've had some ups and downs too.  Things are on the upswing, however, and our female dominance play seems to be back on!  Yay!

On Tuesday, I got a text from Suzy telling me she was horny.  I am always glad to receive those sorts of texts!  I replied that I could do something about that.  I was really looking forward to sex play all day, but I really didn't know what to expect as far as how it would go.  As an aside, isn't the anticipation of the sex and the unknown as to how you are going to play a big part of it all?  It is for me!

I was pleasantly surprised that we had a lot of foreplay, and she allowed my hands to roam all over her bod.  That was awesome.  She allowed me to enter her a few times, which felt really good for both of us.  I asked her how she wanted to come (I wanted to go down on her, but she said she was close to her period, so she just wanted to use the vibrator).  As this was the first time we had used it, I had to find it and plug it in.  I was in subhub heaven when she reached between my legs, played with my ass, and squeezed and smacked my balls.  It felt so good!

I turned the vibe on and for some reason it took her a while to come.  I could tell she was really horny because she really moved her hips and pelvis a lot.  She wanted to come bad.  She later said that I didn't have the pressure right.  At any rate, she came like a champ.  I have learned from past experience that after she comes she really likes to "settle down" or "bask in her orgasmic glow".  I stroked her body and she even went out of her way to say that she felt really sensitive after her orgasm, and that she liked the stimulation I was providing her.  After she seemed to come down from her orgasmic high, I got on top of her and she would not let me enter her.  I was really horny, but she made it clear she wanted me to wait.  She teased me and said "maybe tomorrow", but unfortunately, I was so tired the following day that I crashed early.  We should play some tonight, as we are both well rested.

So, I was denied orgasm, and she teased further saying that she was about to go on her period, so I may have to wait a while.  I am hoping to come, but it will be up to her.  She said she likes all the cuddles and attention she gets from me when I don't come.

I have a lot of fantasies, and a lot to blog about.  Now that we are getting settled, timing seems to be the biggest issue.  I hope to blog more often!

Cheers,
sherulestherooster

2 comments:

  1. I have teh same problem. Too many things happening use the time I would otherwise be using for blogging.

    I have resorted to post about the most exciting things when the tide is low.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a really nice evening. I understand what you meant. I have a few posts on the "to write" list, and no time to redact them since I'm full with other things to do.

    ReplyDelete