Sunday, August 5, 2012

I got the moves like Jagger


Magic Mike brings out the animal in horny women!

My wife and her girlfriends went to see "Magic Mike", a movie about male strippers.  They made lots of facebook posts about the flesh they saw.  I would be rather turned on by watching her gawk at these men.  While I am not as studly as those men, I thought: why not become her private Magic Mike?

She knew her private lap dance was coming, and even selected the thong I was to wear (think Tarzan).  Micro-thong is a better description, as it just covers my bits and has a completely open back.  As she was preparing for bed, I put the thong on underneath my normal bed clothes, positioned a chair for her to watch the show, and provided her Hitachi Magic Wand on one arm and her pink paddle on the other.

I tried to bust some moves, to arouse her

I stripped and "had the moves like Jagger".  In truth I am not a good dancer, but I tried.  I tried to do a sexy walk and to provocatively take off my clothing.  To my delight, Suzy was wearing a sexy nightie with no panties.  I tried to do a "lap dance" and we kissed and she played with my nipples.  I eventually put my ass near her lap and began doing push ups.  She took that as an opportunity to paddle my backside.  Have I mentioned I love it when she spanks me?  I do!


fetishistic:

male desire
Putting on a show for my Queen was quite fun. I felt like a piece of meat.

I got on my hands and knees, facing away from her.  This is my favorit position, because she can play with all my parts and I can't see what she's doing.  She put the Hitachi on low and guided our favorite toy to my ass, perineum, and genitals.  I am sure I felt some of the prostate pleasure deep inside me (she did not penetrate me, but man that is a powerful vibe!).  I rather enjoyed this.  She then directed the vibrator to my balls.  That's a major difference between us.  Suzy needs powerful vibrations for her to climax, but I simply can't take the intensity of that vibrator.  She was enjoying how it made me squirm.  I was feeling out of sorts, I thought I might suddenly ejaculate due to the intensity.  I involuntarily leaned forward.  Suzy did something I thought was quite hot.  Without saying anything, she simply grabbed my hips and pushed me back.  I haven't really communicated to her how hot I thought that was!  This continued for some time, and I felt I was very close to climaxing.

After she was done toying with me, I moved to her pussy and fingered her with the vibrator.  She was VERY wet.  She came nicely.  Terrific female orgasm.  I think this goes to show you how building a good deal of sexual tension through intense foreplay can really enhance orgasms.

I tried to penetrate her from her seated position, but the angle wasn't quite right.  She then got on top of me and we had woman on top sex.  I don't normally climax in this position, and she wanted me to climax.  She began licking my left nipple, and my excitement started to take off.  She then moved to my right nipple, and that pushed me over the edge.  I climaxed, and made quite a mess with my thong (which was on, but pushed to the side).  Great orgasm!

The ultimate torture when I was in jr high was the feared "titty twister".
But during sex play, it is incredibly arousing for her to "get rough" with my nipples.

*  *  *  *  *
I am quite surprised at how erotic nipple play is for me.  I think this took some time for my wife to get her head around.  Her nipples are quite fickle.  Most of the time, I am not allowed to touch them.  She will occasionally direct me to suck them hard.  I think she is suprised that I enjoy her being rough with them.  It's been our latest thing, I think.  She will lightly bite them.  Like other aspects of our sex play, it is hard to pase out the phsical sensations (masochistic enjoyment from the pain) from the psychological (the submission to my Queen).  I don't quite understand it.  I have read that some woman can climax from breast stimulation alone.  I was inside my wife's pussy, but I do not believe I would have climazed without this added stimulation.  I don't know where other men stand on nipple play, but I am all for it.

5 comments:

  1. "[...]building a good deal of sexual tension through intense foreplay can really enhance orgasms."

    You are certainly right here: Longer stimulation, longer build-up of sexual tension usually leads to a more intense orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara,
    Thanks for your comment. I would say the our femdom play has highlighted the importance of foreplay, and demonstrated to me its value in the sexual experience. When I was younger, It was all about the orgasm, the destination. Age (experience) has taught me that the journey can be even more fun than the destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love picturing your reaction to the Hitachi, squirming..
    And yes, nipple play gets me. My Wife can just put her hands near my nipples, and knows I will stop moving... both afraid and hoping she will go to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT!Kb7 enjoys wearing thongs too, particularly his red lace one I picked up for him from Victoria's Secret! Nice to hear other femdoms have the same power.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she starts playing with my nipples and it it all over.....i can't control myself...she knows that nipple play puts me in my 'happy place'...that place being one of deep submission....i cannot get enough of that erotic nipple play..i enjoy it when she does it to me or allows me to do it to myself.

    ReplyDelete