Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our Femdom goals: More female orgasms

We played again last night, and Suzy allowed a vibrator orgasm.  I wore my thong underwear, and she teased my cock and balls through the fabric - no direct skin contact.  She swatted my balls and hand spanked my ass.  She said that she wanted to spank me harder with implements at our next session.  Yay!
I love to be spanked.  She gave me a good swatting after her orgasm, while I massaged her feet.  She said she would want to use an implement for the next spanking session.  I can't wait!
Suzy read my latest posts and provided some feedback last night, after her orgasm.  We discussed the frequency of our sex play and we both agree that she should be climaxing more.  She set a target of five orgasms per week.  That's a significant jump - more than double our current pace.  I readily welcome this development!  She agreed to be more open with multiple orgasms.  From a practical perspective, it would be very difficult to consistently have 5 intimate times per week.  Life just gets in the way.  I think that with her acceptance of multiple big-O's, this is an achievable goal.

Being the submissive I am, I suggested that I be punished if we do not meet this goal.  She quickly said, "I already am punishing you, by not giving you release".  Wow.  I didn't realize this was her position on my denial.  That it was because she wasn't coming enough.

With regard to my own orgasms, she stated that she wanted to see my release frequency decline.  I like to come, and I am very horny.  I wish to come more often, but part of the appeal to femdom play is that it is not up to me, and I accept her decision as to when I will climax.  She also indicated that wanted me to be able to pound her when she wants sex, but wanted me to have endurance to hold off on ejaculating.  I have some ideas on that, that I will share in a future post.

She made it very clear that she enjoys my erections.  In spite of her pleasure being the focus of our sex play, and the rarity of my orgasms, my hard cock is a very important part of our sex play.  As she said this morning, "I appreciate you demonstrating your horniness to me".
I love doing this tie. So many possibilities!
Erections are an important part of our play.  She ultimately controls the cock, but she wants it hard.
I may have crossed the line into topping from the bottom.  I practically begged her to lock me up in my chastity belt.  I am so horny, and it appears that she wants me to be denied longer.  I enjoy the psychological aspect of being locked (not really while I am at work, frankly) but she really prefers to feel my physical longing for her.  She is going on a mom's night out next weekend, and she suggested that she may lock me up for that.  We shall see.

My sexual fantasies get a lot more hardcore when I am teased and denied.  My fantasies of her involving another male into our bedroom, her fucking my ass with the strapon, etc., get more intense when she denies me.  She seems to fluctuate on this, so maybe I should also leave this alone for now.
Now tie their cocks together for a little predicament bondage and we’re talking fun!
I fantasize frequently about watching Suzy play with a younger male while I watch.  How did these subs get tied up?  Perhaps by the domme that took the photo!  If she likes my erection, wouldn't she like to play with two?  *Sigh*
*  *  *  *  *

I didn't sleep well last night, and I woke up to a stiff erection.  She noticed it, and stroked my cock with her leg and then rested her hand on top of my cock.  I caressed her, which she obviously enjoyed, but she refused a morning orgasm.  But it does appear that she will be up to playing more tonight.  I hope I can come!

4 comments:

  1. Great post. I am a male by the way and thus enjoy your being denied by your wife while she gets more orgasm than before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!! Two guys tied to the chairs and not a place to go. They could try to stroke the AIR...won't work. Oh well. Might as well just sit around and hope that a fly don't land on the end of one of those dicks. tickle, tickle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this... I am just beginning to dabble in the femdom lifestyle.. As I am the dominant female.. It is lovely to get insight into the male sub's mind.. Wonderful. And i love the pic of the two helpless cocks bound to the chairs... Very nice indeed! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you get Her to 5 weekly! I'd love that, but Wife isn't for it.
    That pic of the two guys in chairs, and your fantasy... oh my! :)

    ReplyDelete